reaction to old writing: grade five writing

IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE CLICHE STUFFS GO TO MY PROFILE AND FIND THE BOOK "Daughter Of Khione"

THE BOOK IS WRITTEN BY ME AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU PEOPLE COMMENT ON IT

I WILL NOT BE OFFENDED, BUT IF YOU SAID SOMETHING LIKE "FUCK YOU WHAT KIND OF WRITING IS THIS SHIT" (in a mean way, i'll report you and block (: )

IM OKAY WITH FUNNY SHIT COMMENT LIKE : "OH MY GODS, ANGIE STOP PLEASE."

OR YOU CAN RANT TO THE OC LIKE : "SNOWY STOP, NOBODY CARES WHAT SO EVER"

I KNOW ITS REALLY CLICHE LMAO

(BOLD IS ME RIGHT NOW, THE WRITING IS GRADE 5 ME XD)

─────────────────────────────────────────

Chapter One: I got some explantion to do here!! (no, the tile oh my gods angie)

Hello (Bye!), I am Snowy Crystella,daughter of Khione with the blessing of Poseidon can control water,ice,snow and ability to charmspeak (Khione's power)! (STOP IT, NOOO), I have long dark brown hair a bit curly at the bottom of my hair, OBSESSED with Penguins, and now live in Camp Half Blood/ CHB and I'll tell you the whole thing how I got there. (CLICHE OC, OOC)

But,first I have to introduce my friends first! (I DON'T CARE)

Diana Everest Artemis Blade Axel ,daughter of Nyx with the blessing of Aphrodite and Artemis can charmspeak and transform into any wild animals. (ANGIE STOP WITH THE OOC PLEASE)

Calistia Flame, daughter of Chaos with the blessing of Hestia can control fire. (IM DONE WITH CHAOS FANFIC, ORIGINAL CELESTE HERE_)

Misty Shadow, daughter of Hecate can control magic and mists. (..)

Okay, so, uh... what was i suppose to say again??? (Mind: OF HOW U GOT TO CHB, You idiot!, Me: Rudee....~) (YEAH, YOU'RE AN IDIOT) Oh , I remember, So I started Grade 7 with my friends and there was this weird half bull half human dude came and attack us when we were FREAKING going to the coffee maker! (half bull half man... what even) (Starbucks XD) (no) So first we panicked then I was scared so I smack him with my math book with is VERY heavy and he died! BOOM! DONE! Then this boy and a girl came and said to us "You guys must be demigods" and we were like " We are what??????" and we came to Camp Half Blood! (OOC ALERT)

~Explanation Ends~

Now you guys get it we can finally start the story!

See You in the next chapter!

~ SnowyPenguin! ♥❄(ノ・∀・)ノ (ew angie what are you doing)