Secrets - Nochelle

Richelle is in B-Troupe for this, and Noah's in A

•••

Noah parked his car outside studio A, looking around to make sure no one was around.
"How long do we have to keep this secret?" Richelle sighed, looking at him.
"Untill next dance season, you know why though" he sighs.
She nods, smiling slightly.
"I know, at least we are together anyway" she giggled, looking around before giving him a quick kiss making him smile.
She got out the car, grabbing her dance bag and walking into the studio next to him.
"I'll meet you at Java Junction after rehearsals?" Noah grins, looking at her.
She smiled, nodding, turning to the right to walk to studio B.
"Bye" she laughed.
He smiled, walking in to Studio A, putting his bag away before being approached by Amanda.
"Hey Noah" Amanda said flirtatiously.
He furrowed his eyebrows slightly, she'd been doing this a lot recently and it was confusing him.
"Oh hey" He said, smiling slightly, not wanting to be rude.
"So, I was wondering if you want to hang out after practise?" She asked, twirling her hair.
"Oh I'm busy sorry, I'm hanging out with Richelle" he smiled.
She was mad, but hid it with a fake smile. She knew Richelle was getting in the way of her and Noah, she's likes Noah and wants to be with him, so a plan came to her mind. If they weren't friends, she'd have Noah to her self.
"Really? I thought she was hanging out with Josh? That's what he told me when I saw them together yesterday after practise. They were going on a date tonight" Amanda said, a fake look of confusion on her face.
Noah was confused. That can't be true?
"What?" He asked. "A date?" He clarified.
"Yeah" she laughed. "Didn't you know they were a thing?" She asked.
He swore he could feel his heart break into two, why would she cheat on him?
"Oh... Nah I didn't know" he shrugged before walking to the dance floor to stretch.
Amanda smirked slightly, she knew that Noah was mad.

Richelle was leaning against the wall in the hallway outside studio A, waiting for Noah.
Noah grabbed his bag, sighing when he saw her as he kept walking past.
"Uh Noah?" Richelle laughed, following him.
He just kept walking, shaking his head.
"Noah?" She repeated, frowning slightly.
"What Richelle?" He snapped, turning around.
She frowned again. "Why are you ignoring me?" She asked.
"I don't know, go ask josh" he snapped again, rolling his eyes.
"Josh? Why does Josh know?" She asked, completely confused.
"Maybe because you and him are dating" he said, glaring.
She let out a laugh, he had to be joking.
"I'm being serious Richelle. Amanda told me" he snapped, her stopping her laughter.
"But I'm not dating josh..." She defended, looking at him.
"You actually think I'd cheat on you?" She asks, frowning.
"Well you and josh have been close" he replied shrugging.
"Who told you this?" She asked.
"Amanda. She saw you two together last night" he said,
"Noah you're such an idiot" she laughed shaking her head. "I slept at your house last night and was with you since dance... How could I have been with Josh?" She replied, raising her brow.
"Oh..." Noah said, realising. "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have believed her, I don't even know why she'd make something like that up" he says quickly, afraid she'll be mad.
"Don't worry" she smiled. "I'll meet you downstairs, I forgot my drink bottle" she grinned, walking to studio B.

Amanda saw her enter studio B and followed.
"I'm so sorry about Noah" she said, with fake sympathy.
"Why?" Richelle responded, smiling kindly.
"The fact that he would ditch you and miss out on going to Java Junction with you" Amanda lied.
"Oh, but I just saw him, I'm going to meet him there in 5 minutes" Richelle said, raising her brows and crossing her arms over her chest.
"O-oh" and Amanda stuttered. Her plan failed.
"Also, why did you tell him I was cheating on hi- I mean dating josh" she recovered quickly.
"Cheating... You and Noah are dating?!" She yelled.
Richelles eyes widen, shaking her head.
"Uh- no" she stuttered, internally face palming.
Amanda smirked, sprinting out the room.
Richelle sighed. Noah was going to be pissed that she told her, and that Amanda told everyone.
She walked to Java Junction, there was no point stopping Amanda, she had already told many people by now.
"Noah... Please don't be mad" she mumbled, Noah looking up from his phone.
"Why would I be mad?" He asked.
"I accidentally told Amanda we are dating" she mumbled, fiddling with her fingers.
He sighed. "You know what, I don't care. I'm pretty sure she was trying to get with me anyways. So now she knows I'm taken and that..." He starts standing up. "I'm dating a beautiful girl" he finished, kissing her. "And now, I can do that whenever I want" he laughed, smiling, causing her to smile.

•••

Suggested/requested by punilicious I hope it's what you wanted ((: