Tour bus 2 - Bryles

Briar climbed into Noah's bunk first, him soon joining her.
She was basically laying on top of him, as there is no room.
"I swear if I wake up to moans and you to having sex I will literally throw you outside the bus" Lamar warns, climbing into his bus.
"This is your fault" Briar giggled, her head on Myles chest.
"Still. Please don't" Isaac groaned.
"No promises" Myles chuckled, playing with Briars hair.
"I'll murder you Myles" Trevor comments, getting into his bunk.
"Bro we all know Brittany sneaks in to your bunk every night. Not every one falls asleep after 5 minutes in bed you know" Myles said.
Trevor instantly shut up, closing the curtain to his bunk.
"This part is a mess" Briar comments, noticing how messy it is compared to the girl bunk areas.
"Oh well" Isaac mumbled, already falling asleep.
After 30 minutes, Briar couldn't sleep.
Myles had his eyes closed but wasn't fully asleep.
His arms were around briar as her head was still on his chest.
She looked up, kissing his jaw lightly, a smirk on her face.
He opened his eyes straight away.
"What are you doing?" He whispered.
"I can't sleep" she whispered, shrugging innocently.
He smirked, sitting up slightly, pulling her onto his lap.
"The boys will kill us if we wake them up" Myles whispered, raising an eyebrow.
She grinned. "I'll kill them first" she replied, before she pressed her lips to his.
The kiss got heated quickly, as Myles started to trail kisses down her neck, nibbling slightly.
She let out a moan, which was followed by a groan from Isaac.
"Go to sleep!" Isaac hissed.
Briar pulled away, blushing slightly.

The next morning, briar walked into the girls bunk area.
Myles and her didn't get much sleep... They probably had around 10 make out sessions during the night.
The boys didn't either... After 3 times of being woken up, Isaac joined Victoria in her bunk.
Trevor went to Brittany's bunk at around the 5th time, but poor Lamar didn't have anywhere to go... He kind of had to put up with it the whole night.
"Have a nice sleep?" Trevor asks sarcastically, his arms around Brittany.
"Yeah, if you even got any?" Isaac added, playing with Victoria's hair.
Lamar walked in, rubbing his eyes.
"Don't you two complain. I had to put up with them the whole night!" Lamar exclaims, glaring at them.
"Well, I can't help it!" Myles chuckled, walking in as well and wrapping his arms around briar from behind.
"And it's your fault I had to sleep in his bunk" Briar giggled.