a fading dream - prologue.

Rasheed is an ordinary boy from the village of Alheb from the cold town of shimla.

He is a bit differnet from all of us, since he uses a crutch to walk around.

But unlike all others, he has his own dreams.

He wishes to meet his dad someday,  whom he misses more than anyone else.

And how he wishes, to don the colors of India , someday in the cricket team, and open with Virat Kohli, his icon.

But Life in the village of Alheb isn't easier, without his dad's support and education's assistance.

All he has is his best friend, Aman, who stands by his pain and dreams.

But life changes as they meet Laila, the daughter of a wealthy businessman, who owns the local cricket club.

Love begins to brew, as the chilly air of shimla contains two molten hearts, or three.

Will their friendship be able to stand the ultimate test of love.

Or will a haunting past shatter the picture at once.

Find as you read in this fast paced thriller, that will question your feelings, challenege your emotions, and keep you engrossed till the end.

..............................................................................................................................................................

“The most valuable gift you can receive is an honest friend.” 

― Stephen Richards.