To make him Jealous. Chapter two.

Hey all.
I got so excited about this story, I am updating again. Even though I only got eight reads. Please, people read it, share it, comment and vote it.
I have chapter three done, too, and I'm about to start chapter four. I'm going to third person point of view for four onwards, I think. I really don't like writing in first person. There is limited you can write, since you can only write one person's thoughts at a time.
Anyway, enjoy. :-)

Louis POV:

With a little skip in my step, I walked off to tell the others. I was one step closer to Harry. His luscious curls. His big green eyes. His big heart. They were all things I loved about him.

I rounded the corner and found Zayn and Perrie. The girls from Little Mix were on a break, so Perrie came on tour with us. “Hey Z,” I said as I stopped in front of them. “Do you know where Liam and Harry are? Niall and I have something to tell you guys.”

“I think they were in the lounge room,” Zayn said, as he and Perrie stood up.

I turned around and noticed Niall walking up to us. “Okay, let’s go find them.”

We set off for the lounge room in the tour bus, after Niall caught up and found them playing Guitar Hero.

“No! No, no, no!”

“Yes!” We heard them exclaim. I looked at the screen and saw that Liam had just beat Harry at ‘Black Magic Woman’, but only just.

“One mistake!” Harry exclaimed, sticking his pointer finger in the air.

“And that cost you your victory,” Liam gloated.

“Guys!” Zayn shouted, gaining their attention. “Louis said there is something he and Niall have to tell us.”

“Oh no,” Harry said as they all took a seat on the lounge. “Has the  store run out of carrots? Do you need to go to the next town over and get more?”

I sighed dramatically. “It’s just so sad! Who sells out of carrots when they know I’m coming?” I played along. “But, no, in all honesty, it’s not that, but good guess.”

“I know! You found out both you and Niall have the same grand dad and now you’re going to miss the rest of the tour to visit him?” Liam asked.

Niall shook his head. “What the hell, Liam!” he exclaimed.

“No!” I said, gaining attention back on me. “What we want to tell you,” I began, reaching next to me to grab Niall’s hand. He gave me a look, as if to say, ‘are you sure?’ I nodded and turned back to the four pairs of eyes now on our hands. “Niall and I are together.”

We were prepared for the questions that never came. They all just sat there, staring at our hands. Niall spoke: “we’d appreciate it if it just stayed in this little group, though. At least until Louis and I are ready for the whole world to know.” I smiled at Niall, trying to make it look as loving as I could, which turned out to be quite easy. It was because I was a good actor. Yes, that’s why.

Zayn was the first to stand, along with Perrie. “We’re happy for you,” Perrie said, smiling. “We know what it’s like to be a couple in the spotlight and believe me, I was glad when we sorted things out before telling the world. We wouldn’t have lasted this long if we didn’t love each other when people found out.”

Liam and Harry stood up after. “Yeah, we’re happy for you, too,” Harry said, Liam nodding along. Niall and I didn’t know what to say. I guess we were kind of hoping they would express their undying love for us straight away. Oh well. There would be time for that.

“Okay,” I said, as I looked at Niall. “Thanks for being so understanding of our fondness for each other.” Oh my! Fondness? Who uses that word these days?

Niall and I then turned around and started to leave the room, hearing Zayn now arguing with Liam and Harry about wanting to play the game with Perrie.

--------

“How do you think it went?” Niall asked once we were at a safe distance away from the others. It was just the six of us and the driver on this bus. The band and management had a different one.

“I don’t know. Well, I hope. They weren’t sure what to say when we first told them, so maybe it is going to work,” I said.

“Yeah, but they may just be surprised we’re gay. We haven’t told anyone, except each other.”

“Just have faith, Niall. It will work.”