TMHJ chap 13

Hey guys. I am so sorry for the wait! Really. I hope you can forgive me. I made this update nice and long. I don't know how I feel about this one, though. I don't know if I have too much happening in this. Let me know in the reviews what you think. 

Oh and this is the last actual chapter. There is going to be an epilouge coming. Again, I can't promise when. I felt like this was as good a time as any to end it. It felt right. If anyone has any ideas for a sequel, let me know. I may write one if I get a good idea. I have three weeks left of uni, and then 4 months off. :-)

Anyway, here is chapter 13 of To Make Him Jealous.

Shocked, Niall just sat there for a bit, so Harry took that as a good sign. Then, snapping out of his shock, Niall pushed Harry off. “What are you doing, Haz?” Niall asked.

Harry rubbed the back of his neck and looked up through his eyelashes at Niall. “Nothing. Don’t worry.” He stood up and walked back to his room.

Niall watched him walk away before wiping his lips. This was not supposed to happen.

------------------------------------------

A few hours later, Harry was still in his room. Niall had no idea what he was doing, and honestly he didn’t care very much. Ashton had since woken up and the two of them were talking about going to get some breakfast.

Ashton turned to Niall. “Do you think we should see if Harry is up and wants some breakfast?”

Niall shook his head. “Nah. Leave him alone. He’s a big boy. He can get breakfast himself if he wants.”

Ashton looked at Niall weirdly when he heard his tone, but left it at that.

The pair left the hotel room, after making sure they had their phones, wallets and room keys, and made their way down the hallway. Niall walked up to Louis’ hotel room and knocked on the door, without letting Ashton know. Ashton didn’t realise until he was halfway down the hallway, talking to himself.

“So, how are you enjoying the shows? Last one in this—“ he stopped talking when he realised he was alone. He turned around and noticed Niall talking to Liam.

Niall then walked over to Ashton. “Louis’ coming.”

Ash nodded. “So you’ll invite Louis, but not Harry?”

“Louis is my boyfriend,” Niall said.

“Yeah, but isn’t Harry one of your bestfriends?”

Niall only shrugged as Louis reached them. “Hey boys,” he said as he slung an arm around Niall’s shoulders.

“Hey sweetie,” Niall said, smiling a little. He gave Louis a little peck on the cheek and the three boys started walking down the hallway again.

Ashton knew something else was going on, and he wanted to find out.

-----------------------------------

Later on that day, Niall and Louis were alone. The 5SOS boys had an interview of their own, so the 1D boys had the afternoon off. They went to the interview with them, to support them, but Louis and Niall had gone for a walk.

They each wanted to hold the others hands badly, but there were too many people around. “Harry spoke to me this morning,” Niall said, starting a conversation.

“Oh really?” Louis asked sarcastically, grinning. “He does share a hotel room with you. I would think so.”

“Shut up,” Niall said, grinning himself. “Simon summoned him. He told him to introduce a girl to you. Apparently he thinks some people could be suspecting we are together. He thinks that if you have a girlfriend, no one will suspect we are in a gay relationship.”