Eight

VOTE &COMMENT!! <3

RATED M!!!

CHAPTER EIGHT

One. Desire...
Two. Need....
Three. Lust..
Four. Knots...

Its been four days, twenty damn knots and counting, he was on top of her, thrusting like a mad man on hormonal steroids. She was coming in and out of her haze- one minute saying his name, his given name.
The next minute her eyes burned gold with lust and need, longing and she would beg for him. Calling him Alpha.

God. The woman was going to kill him.

"Daaannnnteee.... ahh" She withered, arching and screaming out his name. Feeling her spasm again and again, from another earth shattering orgasm.

When she was out of this damn heat-
he swore he was going to deny her that pleasure, enjoy the sight of her wanton, begging and asking for permission to come.

Amelia

Five. Lucid

I felt numb, my body burning, my muscles stiff.

How long was I out for? My thoughts drifted back to the weeks prior- I had my heat. I wasn't suppose to have it this soon..

What was this?

"You will stay with me, Little Luna.. Look at me.." Dante growled hotly.

Yes, Amelia- pay attention.

His touch.

Her breasts were so sensitive they ached, the flesh of her arms transmitting each wet inch of his molten kisses straight to her straining nipples, her aching pussy.

"My Luna."  he whispered, his breath caressing her neck as she felt his head lower toward her, lapping at her blood over his mark.

"You will do as I say. I'm going to fuck you, right here. Whenever and anywhere I want too. You're mine- until you beg me to stop, screaming my name. I am your Alpha. Do you understand, Little Luna?"

His voice echoed with the building lust she could feel ripping her insides apart.

Please. Her thoughts echoed repeatedly.

Begging to feel him inside her again, stretching her almost painfully, fucking her with deep, hard strokes, his cock spearing inside her and swelling, attaching to her aching walls.

God. She wanted his knot.

"Dante, please..." she whispered the plea, her voice quivering with need.

"You will call me Alpha" he growled."You will look at me while I fuck you. You will not think of anything else but me.. Do you understand, Little Luna?" His hand locked her wrist together above her head.

His lips touched her neck, wrenching a cry from her tender lips as she felt the burning need racing through her. He sucked on her mark, hard.

She gasp, as he trailed his tongue along his mark. "Yes, Alpha..." her voice coming out in a rasp, strained.

"You like that, don't you Little Luna?"

She did not answer, lost in the pleasure.

The mark- intensified everything tenfold. Every touch he made, ignited her skin in flames. Burning lust, desire- raging her insides with so much pleasure.

It was heaven, hell- all at once.

Yesss." It came out as a whine, as she felt the heat rising and rising from the pits of her stomach. His callous hands, sending shocks all through her body, straight to her aching pussy.

He slammed into her without mercy. Her eyes rolled at the back of her head, her free hands clawing at his bare back. She moaned, and arch, grinding her hips against his thrusts. He purred at her, the vibration of the sound, pulsating all through out her body, the smell of their joined fluids, their joined sex- sending her into a frenzy.

He fucked her with the vigor she needed and begged for, fast and hard, building up that furious pulsing heat in her core. When she began to roll her hips, eyes closed and lost in the insatiable need to knot, to mate..

He took her by the scruff of her neck and snarled at her to open her eyes, to look at the alpha fucking her, to recognize his prowess, his dominance, his power over her.

She whimpered and gazed at him with hooded eyes, lost in the pleasure as he pound into her mercilessly.

"Open for me, Little Luna.." He growled at her, and gave a long hard thrust hitting a spot that had her gasp and eyes wide open.

He smirked at her, his pace unwavering. Snarling at her each time she turned her head and closed her eyes.

"Look at me!" He snarled at her furious.

Those harshly snarled words sending her over the edge of pleasure. As she felt every single muscle in her pussy clump down on him, milking him. She could see his eyes grow vicious and feral,feel his knot expand as he ground his hips, locking them as deep as he could go. Her body jerking into uncontrollable spasms from the intensity of the orgasm. She felt that hot gush of his semen, as he growled like a beast and she cried her pleasure, screaming out his name. They came together again, mixing his fluids inside her body. She sigh, as her needs died down with a sated hum, his knot diminishing by the passing hour, she purred at him, and winced at her feeling of something pricking her arm before she blacked out..

Dante

She was beautiful, as she lay there tucked in his arms. She needed to rest, and he needed to find out what the hell was going on. Four days- she smelled like she was still at the beginning of estrous and it was driving him fucking insane.

He got up and and tucked his mate in soft blankets filled with his scent. She wouldn't wake for another hour- at least he hoped she didn't.

He needed to eat, and strangle the good doctor that told him everything was fucking normal. This was not fucking normal!!

Opening his bedroom door, food and beverages were left in a cart for him to take inside and muse over his situation. He poured himself a glass of wine, and sat on the love seat across from the king size bed.

His mate slumbered peacefully for once, her scent unchanging, still at the height of estrous.

He sigh in frustration and gulp down his wine, before tossing the tray covers to the side with a clutter and devouring his steak like a mad man.