The Dark Purple Rose

One night,Boboiboy went to Fang's house for sleep over.Fang was in his bed while Kaizo and Boboiboy sleep on matters.Boboiboy yawn."Looks like someone is sleepy!"Said Fang.Boboiboy giggled."Yes.I'm tired"Fang laid snuggle up at his blanket."Cute!~"Said Kaizo and Boboiboy."Shut up!!"

In 3 in the morning,Kaizo wake up and saw vine on his body as so as Fang and Boboiboy."Boboiboy!Wake up!!"Said Kaizo.Boboiboy wakes up and look around."Captain do you think.."."The Dark Purple Rose"Said Kaizo and get up.He walk up to Fang and wake him up."Big Bro!What's wrong?"He ask.Kaizo pull him to get up."We need to get out of here!"Suddenly the vine pull Boboiboy and Kaizo and tied them up.Fang tried to help but he been tied up by the vine.The vine tied Fang's wrist and his leg."Let me go!!!"Yell Fang.Then The dark rose appear."Pang close your mouth tight!!"Yell Boboiboy.Fang close his mouth but then the vine force him to open it.The dark rose bloom and it went into Fang.When the rose came out,the petals were gone.The vine disappeared.Fang fall on to the bed.Boboiboy and Kaizo ran up to him."Fang!!!Fang!!!Wake up!!!"Yell Boboiboy."FANG!!!"Yell Kaizo.

Suddenly Fang wakes up and vomit blood on the floor.He groan in pain."My heart hurt!!"Yell Fang and breath heavily."Big...Bro..."Kaizo and Boboiboy shock.He's voice change completely."Fang!!You need to stay strong"Said Kaizo.Fang smile"I am"

To be continued....