two

C y n t h i a ' s   p o v ;

     I felt how someone carefully put their hands on my shoulders and started massaging them and i couldn't stop myself from moaning comforting, "Jesus baby you're so tense," Jason whispered seductively in my ears.

     I groaned, "I don't know what t' do, I'm sorry Jace," I exhaled in a whisper.

     He shushed me, "it's okay baby, I'm right here," he said to comfort me.

     I took a hard grip of his hands making him stop massaging me, "well you're here now, bu' you won't be there tomorrow, or the day after tha'!" I said and took a deep breath and stood up from the chair I sat on,

     He frowned, "I know but-" he said and raised his voice.

     I shushed him harshly, "did you really think tha' you could follow me to Canada?" I said harsh. And he just blinked before i continued, "you are literally the reason I'm leaving, you're dangerous to people!" I whisper-shouted and flipped him off.

     Jason took a deep breath and took my hands in his, "it's okay to be nervous Cyndie. You can just call me whenever okay?" he said slowly and quietly to try to make me calm down,

     I ripped my hands of his grip in irritation, "you don't know how i' is t' be angry all the bloody time!" I said, "They don't know me there, I don't know wha' I could do!" I said a little louder.

     Jason embraced me in a hard grip even though i fought back he didn't let go until i got somewhat relaxed and hugged back, "I know that Cyndie, you're going to be alright. But you have to tell your mother and Ryan what's going on so they know what to do okay?" he said calmly, Jason was pretty used to my outbursts by now and knew what to do to make me somewhat calm.

     I sighed and tried my best to calm down, "I know, I will. Let me just get to know them first," I answered with a whisper, I was really scared to have to open up to new people again.

     He chuckled, "It won't take long until you trust that guy Ryan," Jason said and i frowned, "he's so stupid and naïve that he was worried about you when he doesn't even know you," Jason continued as i glared at him, "but I like that, because he needs to protect you when I can't," he added and gave me a little smile.

     I smiled, "Yeah, maybe," I answered, "but i need to smoke before I go to bed, need t' calm my nerves," I added with a sad smile.

     Jason sighed, "mind if i join? This was one hell of a night and I might need to do that too," he asked and I stretched my hand out for him to take.

•••

     I looked out over the waves that calmly stroke against the gigantic beach i sat on and I breathed in the ocean air and looked out over the water on the beautiful sunset who made the whole sky swift colours in pink and purple and at one end the beach curved and possibly continued miles and miles, and some palm trees stood noble and were swinging along with the warm breeze that hit my tanned skin, I loved this weather. It wasn't too warm nor too cold, it was just right. Something almost impossible to occur, the feeling was so amazing i almost shivered.

     I felt with my hands in the wet, soft sand and I hit my hand against something. It felt warm and it almost pulsed, a human I guessed. I don't know why, but I laid down and looked at the person on my left and met the most beautiful hazel brown eyes i had ever seen. The corners of his mouth twitched and smiled big making me smile at him too. He had a brown quiff and bushy eyebrows and pink lips that for some reason made me wanting to kiss him so bad, he was so beautiful that it was almost breathtaking.