It's not really a story but~

Video Above: I cry every time...listening to it right now...crying right now...;A; SAD SAD SAD

I'M SAD THAT JESSICA LEFT OR EITHER SM KICKED HER OUT! I'M SAD THAT PEOPLE ARE HATING SNSD THAT TIME WHEN IT WASN'T SNSD'S FAULT! EVEN SNSD WERE CRYING DURING THAT BALLAD!

SHAME ON THOSE PEOPLE HATING ON SNSD! DON'T YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF A SONE! AND IF YOU DON'T THEN SHUT UP, SNSD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU PEOPLE! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU IGNORANT, UNGRATEFUL BRATS! 

-breathes- Okay...sorry for that...but I had to get it out of my system..Seriously though, I hate people that hate on SNSD, they did nothing wrong to you. They try their best for their fans, they sing their heart out for us...and this is what you return? Tsk, shame on you...And again I'm not meaning everyone...I'm talking about those hating on SNSD. I hate people that continue to hate on SNSD but still listen to their songs, such hypocrites...

I just wanted to say all of this...If I know anyone that criticizes SNSD again...I'm warning you...You wanna get on my dark side? I don't show it much..but I will if I have to...wanna see it? Then you'll have to get me pissed, and by making me pissed means that you'll have to criticize SNSD...you gonna do that?

Here's a example of my dark side:

This Annoying Guy I Hate: -criticizes SNSD-

Me: Say that again...

TAGIH: -repeats-

Me: If you wanna live...I'll give you ten seconds to run away, before I rip your head off of your neck, pull out your spine out from there, cut open your stomach, chop off all your limbs one by one, place your limbs inside your stomach, pull out your eyes and tongue...Then, cut your eyes in half...put your tongue in your eye. Want that to happen?

TAGIH: -already gone-

Me: -smirks evilly- Huehue..Don't...Get...On...My...Dark...Side....