Chapter 1

Remember,the story starts when Tianne was ten

Tianne's POV

I was woken up by the banging of something in the hallway.I checked the time on my wall clock and it was 05:37 in the morning.I moaned and put my head on the pillow again,the banging got louder as screams and yells were passed around.I hopped off the bed and went to stand in the hallway...

"I will never respect you!You are just a bitch who keeps having children!I should have been your last child not those two puppies you call daughters you dog!!",yells Chris.

I froze as I heard him say that,and my heart tore to pieces.I thought he loved me...I heard my three year old little sister crying and I walked to her room silently wiping my tears as mom yelled back at him.

"Well,I will not be insulted by a child that I carried for nine months,that I gave birth to,that I took care of and raised without any help from any man!You will respect me and you will not call me a dog,let alone a bitch,you worthless piece of ungrateful shit".

"Well it takes one to know one",Chris spat,as he kicked and shattered the table and walked out.

Mom sighed and came into Ruby's room,she was fuming with anger but immediately calmed down when she saw me cuddling with Ruu with tears in our eyes.She managed to get us back to sleep

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***

Short chapter but a taste of what's coming up.Hopefully,the next chapter is gonna be longer.Thanks for reading