pissed off

hey guys i'm gonna rant cause y'all are understanding as heck

anyway, today in language arts we had a "debate day", like we do every friday, and today's topic was immigration.

we had to read an article on a woman who was an illegal mexican immigrant, but her husband and children were not. she is living in tijuana alone, while her family is in the us.

now, the debate question was:

does the woman deserve to be with her family? agree or disagree?

i chose agree. this woman was banished across the border for ten years for sneaking across and trying to be with her husband and children. then, she waited those ten years alone and they still wouldn't let her go across unless she had 600 dollars (1100 pesos) and spoke fluent english (which she does not).

all these cracker ass bitches were on the disagree side. now, i'm not mad at them for expressing their opinion, it was just HOW they expressed it.

their reasons were so fucking dumb.

EXHIBIT A:
a boy in my class that was on the "disagree side" chose to argue with the "agree" side by saying the following: "illegal immigrants aren't allowed in the US because they'll steal our jobs."

EXHIBIT B:
another boy in my class constantly referred to illegal immigrants as "drug dealers" and "rapists", then said the following: "now, i wouldn't want Juan Sanchez and his ten brothers barging into my home and raping my wife and daughter's and forcing us to take drugs."

EXHIBIT C:
in the article, it said the woman had to sell crafts and other art she made to make some money to get across the border, which wasn't much. when my teacher asked us WHY she sold crafts, a boy replied with the following:
"because it's all she knows how to make."

CONCLUSION:
don't even try with me if you're a cracker ass bitch and make racist jokes toward african americans, hispanics, asians, or any people of color.