Ryota x reader: can't win em' all

You were known as the ultimate artist when you attended Hopes Peak Academy, which is why you and Ryota got along so well.

You were always there when he needed someone. Whether it was when he was being bullied and needed someone to stand up for him or when he was feeling depressed you were there. To him you were his guardian angel and he would love you forever.

Now things are a bit different. You are all being forced to play some sick killing game. Ryota fears loosing you and never let you out of his sight. However you couldn't show gratitude since your forbidden action was speaking. That's right, you weren't aloud to share your smart assed comments or talk to your beloved Ryota.

"Hey (y/n), are you mad at me?" Ryota asked teary eyed as you shook your head 'no'. You placed your finger on your bracelet exposing the words 'forbidden action: speaking to anybody or anything'.

Everyone gathered around to read what your action was. Ryota let out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness, I got really worried there for a second."  He chuckled a bit. You couldn't help but smile at the adorable little boy or *cough* "man" as he liked to be called.

You pecked his cheek causing him to blush, despite the fact you two have been dating or years now. Guess that shows how innocent and adorable he really is.

As you and the group kept moving you all ran into none other than Kibougamine Gakuen. (I'm getting tires so this next part might be lazy af). He rambled on about something and picked on you. Ryota decided that he's had enough of being "weak" and stuck up for you. In result he was pushed to the ground.

"Ryota!" You yelled covering your mouth instantly. Tears began to blur your vision as you dropped to your knees realizing you had just broken your forbidden action.

"(Y-y/n).." Ryota whimpered as he scurried over to you holding you closely. "It's gonna be alright we'll get through this!"

A small smile spread across your face, "I guess you can't win 'em all, huh?" You said as you felt your life fading away.

"Don't say stuff like that!"

"Shoot for the stars Ryota, I'll watch over you and then I can literally be your guardian angel..." Tears streamed from both his eyes and yours as small sobs escaped his mouth. He leaned closer to you and kissed you just as all life faded away.

(A/n: HA you all thought this was gonna be happy huh. Ok ok the next one I do will be happy I promise. SCOUTS HONOR!)