Makoto Naegi x reader: lucky

(A/n: this photo gives me life honestly)

You and your best friend Makoto Naegi decided to go spend the day running errands. "Oo, (y/n), look it's a penny," he said pointing to a penny on the ground. He knelt down to observe it. "And it's heads side up!"

"Haha, pick it up Naegi, it's good luck!" You winked. He turned a light shade of pink and picked it up. He then proceeded to slip it into his pocket.

"Now I'll have good luck all day!" He chimed. You both shared a laugh and continued shopping. You were looking around for the perfect present for your crush aka Naegi. You peek into a shop window and see it, a four leaf clover pendant.

"Perfect.." You whisper, "Naegi, lets shop here!" You call out, He nods and the two of you enter the shop. You quickly purchase the pendant and hide it from Naegi.

"Hey, all set?" He asks.

"Yup let's keep going." As the two of you are walking the pendant falls from your pocket. "Ah shit." You say going to pick it up but Naegi beats you to it.

"What's this?"

"Nothing!"

"You sure, I know when you lie (y/n)."

You sigh, "Fine it's for you because...because... I like you!" You did it, you finally confessed.

"(y/n)...I-I like you too!" He blushes and gives you his signature adorable smile. The smile you fell in love with.

"Really?!"

"Of course baka, come on let's finish shopping."

You laugh, "Okay Mr. Luck."