Puzzles

You were finishing the stick drawling when you stepped on a trip wire. You suddenly were shot in the air and landed in a pile of snow. You gripped your shirt and breathed hard. "Holy Moly..." You mumbled, you cracked a smile and ran back to the trip wire, you stepped on it and flipped in the air several times before you landed in the snow pile.

"This is so cool!" You giggled, you putted you bag down and hopped onto the trip wire. Sans watched you flip and land in the snow pile. You laughed and picked up the bag. You walked and saw a paper on a table. It read

'You are in an empty room with only a saw and a table. How do you get out?'

You thought and wrote down 'you cut the table in half and put them together to escape through a 'hole'. You smiled and walked ahead to see Papyrus leaning against his post. "Hey kiddo. Let me just say, you're really good at puzzles." Papyrus admitted, you smiled and walked ahead. Sans beguan to wonder why you never hanged out with Papyrus like the other humans. You sighed as you reached a memory puzzle.

You had to leap to follow the pattern, you soon reached the end and sighed. Sans saw you walk under a tree and fall asleep. He rose a curious eyebrow and walked up to you, seeing a red flame under both your eyelids.

-- Dream --

You ran, you were running with Chara and Temmie. You wanted to escape Asgore, suddenly your younger sister letted go and allowed Asgroe kill her, along with Temmie. No soul or dust appeared, just two bodies on the ground. You screamed and remembered Asgore throwing you out of the ruins.

-- Dream Ended --

You woke up, Sans heard you scream from his new puzzle that wasn't far. He ran and saw your eyes flaming red as you cried, Sans knelt in front of you and rubbed your arms in comfort. "HUMAN. CALM DOWN. ITS JUST ME." Sans said, hugging you gently, allowing you to cry in his chest (?). "Th-thank you Sans.." You whimpered, allowing him to rub your back gently. "WHY DID YOU SCREAM?" Sans asked, you sighed and mumbled.

"I can't sleep. I only dream."