Living with the bros

2 MONTHS LATER:

You had lived with the skeleton brothers for 2 months now, you really had grown a crush on Sans. Papyrus noticed and would NOT stop making pun that related to his younger brother.

"So, are you in'SANS' about my bro?" Papyrus asked playfully, Sans saw you growl and blush terribly. "One more damn pun that comes from your mouth, I will tell everyone you have a crush on Muffet." You snapped back, Papyrus' face went orange as he growled.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Papyrus asked, trying not to look at you. "Oh come ON. It's obvious!" You replied, leaning on your right leg and crossing your arms. "Oh look, it's Sans." Papyrus whispered, seeing his brother approaching.

"Yeh. uh huh. Sure." You replied, rolling your eyes. "Uh.. kid I'm serious." Papyrus hissed, putting his hands in his pockets. "Ok, you stop trying to- YIP!" You squeaked at the last part when Sans hugged you from behind, you blushed a bit more when Sans nuzzled the back of your neck. Your eyes glowed a bright red as Sans nuzzled your neck.

"IS HE BOTHERING YOU?" Sans asked, sending daggers at his older brother. "Not really... no..." You replied, you got a glimpse of Papyrus' smirk as he walked away, most likely to Muffet's.

"GOOD." Sans said, he heard you starting to giggle at his fingers poking your sides. "Sans... pl..please!" You squeaked, Sans smiled grew as he nuzzled your neck and kept poking your sides. "PLEASE WHAT~?" Sans asked teasingly, you giggled and squirmed in his grasp. "You know what!" You growled playfully, Sans smiled and turned you to face him, you blushed he held you close by your waist.

"YOU'RE KINDA CUTE WHEN YOU'RE ANNOYED AT PAPYRUS." Sans admitted, your eyes glowed a dim red as Sans kissed your nose. "AND YOUR EYES AMAZE ME IN SO MANY WAYS." Sans continued, putting his forehead on yours to look into your red glowing eyes. Your blush almost set your cheeks on fire, Sans smiled and kissed you with his hands playing with your hair.

You kissed back, pulling him closer by his neck. You two stayed like this for several minutes until you pulled away for air, you smiled while Sans traced your cheek with his gloved thumb. "STAY?" Sans asked, you nodded and kissed his nose and held his gloved hands in yours.

The End.