Introduction 1

The moon showed dark in the sky as the running feet of a man hit the floor.

She was coming to kill him.

Lightning flashed an a glimpse of a smiling girl was seen.

Gasping in fear he ran into an abandoned house.

The night was silent.

Only the short breaths of a man filled the air

Lightning once more lit the sky

"No... NO IM SORRY!" The man cried as the girl slit his throat.

She sighed as the blood of her victim splattered onto the floor and the ends of her skirt.

This was not new to her.

Shes an assassin.

Both her and her sister ,together, are the strongest in the world.

She's known as the shadow of death.

For she only hunts her prey at night.

"Mistress it's time to go" the black wolf that never leaves her side spoke in the girl's mind.

"Yes. I know. When is my sister going to reach the meeting point?" The black haired girl asked, her voice soft yet cold.

"She is already there,waiting, so our plan can go into action." The wolf looked at her young master as she reached down, the signal to become smaller so she could sit on her shoulder.

"We'll have to move quick if we want to get there in time. Can you signal Hikari to met us there?"

"Yes Mistress." A long silence filled the air as the black wolf lifted its head and let out a long howl.

Not even a minute later another howl filled the air but sounded farther away.The black wolf's nose twitched," They questioned our surety on the matter. Asking if we were sure we wanted to leave."

Scoffing, she looked at the moon." Why would we want to stay? They gave us no love or hospitality even though we were alone and cold on a stormy night when our parents died. The only thing they gave us was training, they trained us till we dropped and couldn't get up, they made us stay awake for weeks and only eat once every three. They tried to cut our hair knowing it was special to us, and she's asking, if I want to stay?"

The wolf stayed silent.

'Let us go Mistress, or we wont make it.'

"Yes. Sorry for yelling at you Yami . I just cant wait to leave that he** hole with my sister."

Walking away from the abandoned house they quickly disappear into the dark, only leaving behind the symbol of the two twins. Though they were not together at the moment, they always had a connection with the other. Even through death

 Even through death