Introduction 2

Another young girl sighed as she waited patiently for her sister to arrive at the dock.

Any by stander would have thought she was a harmless child.

That was there mistake.

5 men thought it would be fine to try and harass with this 'innocent' child.

The pure white wolf with the name Yami growled suddenly.

'M'lady...'

"Hush, Yami. It's been a while since someone was willing to play with me." She smiled, her smile was laced with bloodlust.

"Hey, little girl!" Shouted one of the men.

The girl looked over, acting clueless." Is something wrong mister?" She asked her voice filled with innocents.

"I was wondering why you were sitting here all alone. Did you lose your parents?" He questioned

"Well," she said looking up at the sky and swinging her feet on the box she was sitting on," Mommy always said if you get lost, and they cant find me in 10 minutes to go straight home... but I don't know where I am!!" She said acting as innocent as possible, fooling the men easily.

"We can help you get home... Follow us." They led her to an ally and cornered her against the wall.

"Now cooperate or pay the consequences." One man threatened.

She giggled for a minute then it turning into a crazy laugh.

She smiled at the men ,crazily, then the one who just spoke heart was gone, it being held in the girls hand, as she laughed. The other four looked in horror at the girl as she ate his heart and licked blood off her lips.

"Are you hungry Yami? Do you want me to save one for you!?" She asked, her eyes shadowed by her hair as she spoke to the wolf out loud.

"No master I will eat the leftovers after your done."

"Are you sure? You know I don't like when you don't eat with me." She pouted, then she smiled, her teeth laced in red. "I'm still going to save you one! No matter what you say!"

In the blink of an eye they were dead, finished, not even having time to scream. Their blood stained the end of her skirt as she ate their hearts whole and taking her time to chew, and leaving one man shivering in fear, the blood of his buddies, splattered on his face.

"Told you I would leave you some food, Yami!!!" she smiled all traces of their blood gone from her face and teeth. She licked her fingers clean from the blood, not even leaving a stain.

"You didn't have too M'lady I would have been fine for the next week or so."

" Yeah, I know, but I dont want you to eat in the middle of the Exam now do I? Sister also said to eat before hand, like she did, so we can act all cute and innocent and our enemies will underextemate us like our meal just did. NOW, eat up, so we can go."

"Yes M'lady." The white wolf quickly finished off the man leaving nothing but his clothing.

"You can eat the rest of mine too, their bodies are disgusting, and I want to eat some regular food too."