Chapter 1: (Revised)

"Please wrap your drunkin' arms around me,

and I like to call me yours tonight."

I perfectly write — not perfectly though. I'm still finding the right tune and lyrics— I swipe my phone and notice the time. It's late, and it past my bed time.

"I think you need a sleep Abby." Evan popped in my door frame.

"I think you need to mind your business Evan." I spat, rolling my eyes.

"Besides, you wanna grow taller right?" He said leaning to the wall, crossing his arms with a wide grin on his face.

"Shut up!" I said, and I start throwing the crumpled paper at him.

He laugh loudly that echoed all over the room. Evan and I both stay in one house. Mom insist him though. Because, she didn't trust me that I'm gonna leave alone, she keep reminding me the negative thought. Like, what if, someone sneak in my house. Steal things, wreck around the house. And the worst is, what if, someone is going to sneak to raped and gonna kill me. I laugh to my mom's concerned and soon I give agree at her. I let Evan stay with me.

"Okay, okay! Sto-," I cut him off, pushing a big crampled paper to her mouth. I went out to the my mini music room, and ran upstairs laughing as I goes to my room and lock it immediately. I hear a loud thumping comes from the stairs. Meaning, Evan are coming here. I quickly ran towards my closet and slid inside. I grin to myself and closed the closet. Feeling the darkness and hotness inside of this. Soon I heard my doorknob twisting, pushing, and I heard him cursing too.

"Damn it Abbey!" I heard Evan yelled. I silently laugh inside as sweat start rushing down my face.

"Okay, Let see, I still have time tomorrow to kill you then. See you tomorrow biyatch!" He then kicked my door for the last time.

"Goodnight black fart!" I heard Evan laughed, walking downstairs. I groan very loudly, surely Evan would heard. I blast open the closet, kicking it and hoped off. I hate him very much, calling me "Blackfart", if it is "BlackStar" anyway.

I clearly wiped all the sweats that formed on my forehead using a towel and walk towards the bathroom. I absolutely need to sleep. I told to myself. As I see a black under my eyes and how pale I am. Well, maybe I would go rest tomorrow, if the management let me.

I quickly brush my teeth, take a shower and change to a night outfit. As I done, I slam head to my bed. Enjoying the princess sized bed. The smoothness, and the scent like a strawberry.

I pull out my iPod under my comfy pillow and plug the earphones on as I play my favorite playlist. i hummed along and sang some lyrics.

"I just wanna scream! How could this happen to me!"

I scream, feel free to break the silence around the house. Evan probably sleeping now. The song ended, and I switch-off my iPod. I remove my earphones and put them both to my nightstand.

I lay back and wrap myself with cover, mesmerizing the coldness of the room.
I can feel the heaviness of my eyelids. Soon, I close them lightly and in any minutes, I drifted to a sleep.

×××××

This is revised version after so much years.
I hope you enjoy it.
Feel free to say anything to COMMENT section. And VOTE if you love it.

Love Sux album is out. I hope you love and like it so much.

Thank you for reading!