Chapter 30: The End

× Justin's P.O.V ×

I pick the the teddy bear in the floor and walk to the kitchen. I put the toy in the counter and reach for the wine in the drawer.

I pour myself a glass of wine and walk in upstairs. I notice the balcon open and see Avril standing there with her sleeping gown.

"Hey." I whispers.

She smiles and wrap her arms around. I feel the softness of gown she wearing in my skin and her hand on my chest.

"Don't you feel cold?" She asks.

"Before I was, but since you wrapped around me I feel warm." I says, kissing her head.

I feel her lips moves and chuckles. I smiles and slowly breathe.

"You think I will do great for tomorrow? I mean, I feel noxious about it, by leaving you two alone here, while me I'm out there somewhere." She says as she make a move and turn facing me. Her blue orbs are glimering showing a sign of sadness.

I reach for her face cupped it. Rubbing her cheeks. Tracing the small circles on her chin.

"Babe we will be alright. It kinda hard for her but, she will understand. Don't stress it out. Trust me. I'm good at this." I said, winking.

She chuckles and bore her face to my chest. I rub her hair and enjoy the silence of the night in the balcony.

"When will be your movie comes out babe?" She asks.

"Next year I hope. Why'd you ask?"

"Just wondering. Maybe I can come to you with Ella. You know how she love the first one right?" She chirps smiling.

I nodded and remembered haven't read the script yet. Yikes!

"Babe don't you feel tired. Your tour will be start tomorrow. I guess you need to leave early." I genuinely speaks trying to be sound calm but deep inside I want to cry, because I don't want her to leave.

I smile politely and I see her worried in her eyes. I bit my lip and look away from her gaze.

She's good reading minds and I guess facial expressions.

"Oh babe." She whispers as she bore to my chest and wrapped her arms around me tightly this time.

Soon my eyes filled with tears. I can't stop my tears from falling. I left a soft whimpers and hugged her small figure to me.

She rubbed my back trying to calm and I find it working. We stayed like that for a minutes, hugging each other, letting the breeze cold of the night filled around us.

I don't want to think about the tour. I'm thinking about her. She is fragile. But I know God give us another challenge. I hope both of us make it until the last. For the future of our future kids. Besides, Ella is turning 2 this year. I will let her remind and feel her the love both parents do.

I move a little and Avril pull away from the hug. Her eyes were puffs from crying. I kiss her forehead and hold her hand. We went inside and walk straight to our room.

Avril sit in the bed let out a sigh of relief.

"Wine?" I asked.

"Yes please." She smiles. I reach for the wine and pour the glass in my hand. I walk towards her and stretch the glass.

I watch her constantly as her pulp thin lips touch the glass. She tilt her head slightly and her scent of her perfumes joined with the smell of the wine mesmerized me.

I reach for her hand holding the glass and take it from her. I gulp the last drop and put it on the lamp table.

I watch her as she crawl to the bed. Keeping this as a moment cause I know in any hour from now she will be gone, God knows where she will be. I'm proud of her. I know she can make it, and I will make it too. Were strong. We both strong. We face challenges since now and then. Cause the first time we met, I give her what she like, and she give me what I like.

××× THE END ×××

Thank you for reading! I hope you like and enjoyed it!