twelve

q&a: where are you from? (state, country, providence?)
---------------------------------------
edited
5:49 a.m.

josh jumped at the buzzing noise of his phone, lifting up his sheets to look for it. he had fell asleep last night waiting to see if tyler would contact him.

incoming call from ty❤️

he immediately answered.

"tyler?" josh said, realizing its the first thing he has said this morning and his voice was so raspy. he cleared his throat, waiting for tyler to speak on the other end.

"josh! im sorry my phone died and i had no charger and i had left my house last night because my parents kicked me out and so i went to my friend mark's apartment an-"

"woah woah wait slow down.... tyler your parents kicked you out? what happened?" josh now flustered, trying to process everything tyler had just said.

"y-yeah they kicked me out last night, they found out i that im g-gay.." tyler choked, he was obviously crying.

"oh my god tyler oh my god do you need anything? are you ok? i can try to help out if i can but honestly i dont know how to oh my god im so sorry..."

"josh its fine. i know you cant do anything im just going to have to take time to figure it out. mark said i can stay at his apartment for as long as i want and ill take time to figure out where to go from there."

"okay tyler. i trust you. if you need me you know im here and i always will be okay?"

"of course."

there was a short break after that, leaving just heavily breathing sounds over the line.

"i-i love you, josh."

"i love you too, ty."