twenty eight

a/n; i made this little edit that goes with the chapter so you can imagine it better :-)
edited
12:17 a.m.

josh was skyping tyler, who was trying to play a song with mark on the guitar.

the thing was, tyler COULD NOT stop laughing.

"man this is supposed to be serious!" mark says, looking at tyler and laughing. mark was playing the guitar with a bow.

"this is so funny to watch oh my god... im dying" josh says in between laughs.

"I... CANT! IM LAUGHING AT MARK'S SHIRT" tyler had tears in his eyes from laughing. mark was wearing a galaxy-like shirt with a cat on it that was wearing sunglasses.

"I CANT BREATHE!" tyler yells.

after a minute or so later, he calms down.

"okay, lets try this again." tyler says, trying to keep a straight face for once.

mark starts, moving the bow back and forth slowly on the guitar.

tyler bursts out laughing again, josh joining right after.

"THE WAY YOU ARE HOLDING THE GUITAR WITH THE BOW IM SORRY THIS IS TOO FUNNY I CANT DO THIS" tyler yells, running away out of the shot.

"TYLER!" mark yells, laughing.

mark takes the laptop, showing josh what was happening. tyler was literally rolling around on the floor laughing.

"im moving in with him, mark." josh laughs, facepalming.

"good luck with that."

a/n; i thought this was a funny but cute chapter ok also this is just kinda a filler