[mercy]

MAIA MITCHELL AS LILA SCOTT

PROLOGUE

Lila Scott was stuck in love with cupids arrow had struck her good. Her chocolate eyes had morphed into a light russet and her blush was now permanently imprinted on her. Never in her life had she been so light and felt so airy, but it was only from a sophomore on her brothers' basketball team. Nathan Scott had friends, hot friends for that matter and Lila wouldn't blame him if he suddenly became protective after all this hate.

It wasn't even like she had a crush on any of them, it was just their defined arms and chiseled faces that made her happy. And every time one managed to remember her name and say hi, she got hit by cupids arrow. Lila would never date Nathan's friends as they are way too focused on basketball to worry about a hopeless romantic who writes all the time. In fact, her own brother, Lucas, didn't even worry about Lila half the time, it was as if Haley was his actual sister and not her.

With the hate from her half-brother, slight ignorance from her actual brother and the looks of the basketball team, Lila had only one goal, get noticed and fast. Everything pulling at her heartstrings made her life very fast paced and she had room for nothing else but her writing and, unfortunately, boys.

Tree Hill would have been a great place to be if one more string hadn't been added to her pulling heart and its name was Hayden Blair.

TYLER POSEY AS HAYDEN BLAIR

OTH CAST AS THEMSELVES