Your Girlfriend????

(Sorry I have updated in a while my cousin passed away and it was hard for me sorry guys really I'm so sorry I will be updating almost every day ok thank guys for understanding love you and sorry for the spelling wrong words)

(Y/n pov)
I was at my locker listing to rock music Pain by 3 day grease. I felt someone put there arm's around my waste and I turned around and saw my beautiful girlfriend Ashley smiling at me. I smiled and I wrap my arms around her waste and picked her up and spin her around and kissed her with so mush love she kissed me back. "What are you doing here babe?" I said "well I got transferred here and I live here know so I can see you more" said your girlfriend you smile "I am so happy you do babe know more time together just me and you" I said. You were showing your girlfriend around the school and you bumped into the girls "hi y/n how are you?" Said Camila "oh hi girls I'm doing great how are you?" I asked " were doing great.  Who is girl next to you?" Asked Normani "oh girls this is my girlfriend Ashley she came all the way from New York and she is also staying here for the school year" the girls smiles fall when they heard girlfriend but quickly covered it up with a smile.  " hi Ashley this is Lauren, Dinah, Normani, camila and I'm Ally nice to meet you" " hi girls it's nice to meet you as well" said Ashley. RING!!! RING!!! RING!!! "Well I guess we head to class know. Ashley are you ok to find your class's alone today?" I asked "yes babe I will be ok I'll see you after school" she kisses you and you kisses you back and she pulled away and walks away you smile and you look at the girls and they smile at you and you smile back "maybe having they as friends won't be so bad" you thought.
(Sorry guys I'm tired going to take a nap will update again when I wake up love you guys)