Prologue

Innocence- Lack of experience with the world and with the bad things that happen in life.

I on the other hand was not innocent at all. They took my innocence, my life and the only thing that makes me whole -- my soul.

How can I be whole again if I dont even know who I am. I dont know where I belong, not even my parents and my relatives. The only thing that made live is my wolf -Annabeth. I am a rogue for years that I dont even recall since when.

"Can we stop for a while? I can hear a river from here, maybe we can rest there and drink some water." My wolf asked. I didnt answer her and just let her do whatever she wants. We found a river and laid there for hours. My mind went back to the days I was with my old tormentors. I shiver on the memory of my old tormentors as they put the silver cuffs on my hand and ankle.

A loud growl made me back to the reality, and there a big gray wolf looking at us. I lowered my head showing my neck as a proof of my surrender. I dont have plans on getting myself into trouble but the wolf in front of me shows no emotion and interest. He growled more loudly that made me shiver in fear. My wolf and I scream in pain when the wolf attacked us and pinned us to the ground, his claws are piercing through my neck down to my ribs. As the pain goes through my entire being my mind went black.

 As the pain goes through my entire being my mind went black

--

I woke up from the loud bang and when I opened my eyes I found myself laying in a cold cement with my naked body. I covered my breast and my womanhood with my arms and turned my eyes to my surroundings and then the moment I saw the cell bars, I knew that my days of being free was ended. They are going to torture me.

"Dont worry, I will take the control so that you wont feel the pain." Annabeth said.

"No, I cant let you take another beating for me." I answered her. She just growled at me disapproving my decision.

I looked at the cell bars when I heard it opened, a group of men entered they looked like they are going to kill me as soon as they are done talking to me or they get what they want.

"Now pup, why are you on our territory?" The man with a blonde hair ask with no emotion. If looks could kill I am dead by now.

"We accidentally trespassed. I'm sorry, I didnt know it was another territory." my wolf apologies. I dont blame her though.

"Talk." The same man said. But I couldnt find my voice, I dont even know how to talk even if I know I cant. The memory of my old tormentors flash through my mind and the moment I saw their faces I cried and whimper.

I looked at the men in front of me, they still showed no emotions and I cried harder. They are going to kill me.I knew that from the start.

"No they wont, just answer their question, maybe after that they will released us. " Annabeth hush. But I dont believe her. I am so tired of this.

"Stop crying will ya? That wont help. You'll still get punished for trespassing the Moonlight Pack." another man said and the moment he said their packs name. I know I'm dead. There's no hope for us. Because Moonlight pack is known for being merciless and ruthless. They killed other packs and wolfs who trespassed to their territory.

"I'm so sorry. Just let me take their punishments! This is my entire fault Rose! I'm so sorry!!" Annabeth pleas.

"Alpha will be here soon, so you better talk right now before he gets here." I cried harder. No. Not another Alpha. I just shook my head as an answer, even if I answered their question they will still kill me.

"You wont talk are you?" A man with a brown hair said, he walks in front of me while holding a silver whip. I whimper looking at the silver whip. Oh no. Not again.

I screamed in pain when he started beating the hell out of me . Minutes turned to hours of beating. I feel numb and nothing. I just laid my head to the cold cement facing the wall not giving care about my nakedness. I just want to feel the serenity, the calmness and peace but I dont feel anything other than the cold cement.

I heard the cell bars opened but I dont still give attention, I dont even care if the person who came in is the same person who beat me earlier. I heard footsteps from my back, I closed my eyes to ready myself for another beating. But minutes had passed it never came. I opened my eyes looking at the wall still not facing the person. Not soon enough I feel something touch my shoulder and I whimpered in pain. I slowly turned my head around to look whats on my shoulder - a hand - a male hand I looked up only to see the most gorgeous eyes I have ever see. A pair of blue eyes welcome me, but I saw nothing. Just like the other men who came in earlier. They held no emotions.

And the next thing I knew was,I was screaming in pain when the man in front of me growl while saying the most horrible thing that I have ever wanted to hear "Mate".

--

Mate: short for soulmate

Pack: It is where a group of werewolves belong.

Alpha: The leader of the pack

Rogue: A werewolf who dont belong to any packs.