The Alpha's Rose - 1

Loneliness- is where you find yourself in a garden of white roses and you are the only black rose. It is a feeling of being alone and that you are not belong in any kind of crowd.

And that's what I feel right now. I don't belong here, in a world full of cruelty. What did I do to deserved this kind of treatment? I didn't do anything harmful to others. All my life I just wanted to be free from all the pain.

"Wake up!" a man with a red hair yelled before kicking me on my stomach. But I didn't move not even an inch. I didn't even opened my eyes either I just stay still, laying in the cold cement with nothing. Not even a pair of clothes, I feel so rubbish, mud is all over my nakedness and my scars and bruises are visible.

"You can't give up now. We made it once, we can make it again." my wolf said, trying to lift my mood up.

"I can't feel anything. I don't feel anything." I said, I can't even recognize my own voice.

I feel someone's presence on my back, base on his sweet yet masculine smell I can tell that its my mate. But I still didn't move, maybe if I pretend that I'm still sleeping he will leave me alone again and that's the only thing that I wanted right now.

"Alpha, she still refused to talk." One of the guards said to their Alpha.

"Aren't you guys giving her foods and drinks? She is loosing her weight." He said while using his alpha tone.

"We are giving her foods and drinks but she also refused to eat, Alpha." The guard reported. Then I heard a loud growl from him that made me wimp in fear. I slowly made myself into a small ball protecting my whole body in any possible way. I huddle myself in the corner of the wall to get away from him. But that doesn't make him stop. He walked and lowered himself in front of me kneeling one of his knee but before his manly hand touches mine, I screamed and screamed like it is the only thing that made me feel and hear my own voice.

"DAMN IT!! STOP HER RIGHT NOW BEFORE I RIPPED HER NECK!! He shouted, I stopped screaming and looked at him. He looks at me with his dead cold eyes.

"Kill me now." I whisper, shocked is written on his gorgeous face but that doesn't made me stop. I slowly stand ignoring the pain, I used the wall to support my balance without breaking our eye contact.

"J-just k-kill m-me already." I stated while gasping for air. As soon as I have said that words my own knees gave up and I fell straight on the floor. I can feel his gaze on me but I didn't bother to looked back at him.

Talking is too tiring for me. I'd rather stay mute or quiet than to talk and express my thoughts. Other than that my old tormentors made it clear to me that if I talked or even made a sound of my voice, they will beat the hell out of me again and since then I didn't talk nor open my eyes. They only allowed me to screamed because they are happy to see me in pain.

"You are so brave Rose. I am so proud of you." My wolf howl in enjoyment. Before I can answer her my mind went black.

--

[Trevor]

"Alpha, there is a rogue on our land. We got her and brought her to the cell" A she-wolf huh? Interesting. This is the first time that a she-wolf entered to our land but I don't give a sh*t if she is a she-wolf or not. She trespassed on my land and she will get the punishment that she deserved.

By the time that I finished my paper works I went to the cellars, but while walking and getting nearer and nearer to cell that my beta reported, my wolf gets uneasy and anxious. I can smell her from here she smelled like cinnamon and strawberry.

"Faster. I can sense something." He said. I walk a little faster and when get inside the cellars. I saw her laying on the cold floor with all her glory my wolf howled in pain when we saw all of her bruises and scars. She is facing the wall but I know that she can sense me she is a wolf after all. I walked and kneeled my right knee and touch her shoulder she whimpered in pain, she slowly turned her head and by the time that her eyes met mine the only thing I can see from her brown eyes was fear.

"Mate." I growled but to my surprise she screamed almost breaking my eardrums and afterwards she collapsed.

The next day I was busy with work and other alpha related stuff so I didn't get the chance to visit her on her cell.

"How dare you to let our mate stay there?!!!" My wolf howled in anger. But I didnt give him any attention. Even if she is my mate she needs to get punished for trespassing.

"But if  she wont trespassed she would not be able to meet her, idiot!! Get her out of the cellars before I take control!!" my wolf said. I sighed in frustration. My wolf is killing me, such a demanding wolf.

"Oh shut up!!!" I blocked him out of my mind.

The next day I woke up, I order one of my men to wake her up to get her ready but I wasnt expecting to see her still laying on the floor without nothing. I looked over her body and I can tell that she is starting to loose her weight. I looked at my warriors to ask him.

"Alpha, she still refused to talk." I can tell that he is telling the truth but I dont get why the hell she wont talk.

"Idiot! Of course she is afraid!!!" my wolf said. I gave me no answer.

"Aren't you guys giving her foods and drinks? She is loosing her weight." I stated using my alpha tone. The warrior answered me right away saying that they are also giving her foods and drinks but she refused to it those too. Damn it. This girl is really getting on my nerves. I growled at that thought. I saw her whimpered in pain and huddle herself into a small ball like she is protecting herself from any harm, she also made herself sit in the corner of the wall.

I walked and kneel in front of her. I hesitated touching her because I know for sure that she is afraid of me.

"Who wouldnt? You are the big bad Alpha." Again my wolf mocked.

I was about to touch her when she screamed again. She screamed like there is no tomorrow and that she is in too much pain. Damn it!! This is so frustrating!!!

"DAMN IT!! STOP HER RIGHT NOW BEFORE I RIPPED HER NECK!!" I yelled causing her to stop her screaming and looked at me. I return her gaze with the same expression. But what she was said caught me off guard.

"Kill me now." shocked is understated.

"Great!! Our mate wants us to kill her!! Idiot! Look what you have done!!" My wolf said. I blocked him again. I saw her standing slowly while using the wall as her support. Damn, I badly want to help her. To hold her waist. Damn Trevor. You are so idiot.

"J-just k-kill m-me already." she said again, while gasping for air. I frowned while looking at her. Is talking was too much for her? Before I can react her knees gave up and she fell straight on the floor.

I immediately run to help her. I held her carefully and went upstairs to my room and I gently placed her on the bed. That will soon to be ours. I get clothes for her to wear but I only have my old clothes that is still to large for her but luckily my sweatshirt can fit up to her legs.

I laid beside her, looking at her bruised face. There are bruises on her face but what caught my curiosity was the scar on her forehead that looks like a cut.

"I'm sorry." I said while looking at her peaceful face. not soon enough darkness invade my mind.

--\

HI GUYS!!!

THIS IS MY FIRST ENGLISH NOVEL AND ALSO MY FIRST WEREWOLF STORY!! I KNOW THAT THERE ARE TOO MUCH GRAMMAR AND PHRASES ERRORS. SORRY FOR THAT!! I WILL FIX THAT SOON. *crossed fingers*

--

Love

darnfall