Leaving is the only choice

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or the anime or the cover photo..... I just own the story....

Lucy's P.O.V.

It's been six months since Lisanna returned and only four people have talked to me since then. Gramps, Gajeel, Juvia, and Wendy. But that's only because they weren't here when Lisanna was years ago so they don't care about what she does. They even realize that she is taking everyone I care about away. Also Lisanna and Natsu are dating. They even went so far as to kick me off the team and call me weak, slutty ,and that it's pathetic that I even still try to have friends so I now am alone the entire day all the time but I still go to the guild once every week so Gramps stops worrying about me. At the moment I was just on a solo mission. Nobody notices when I'm gone anyway. When I'm gone people talk about me and the only ones to defend me are Master,Gajeel ,Wendy ,and Juvia. Juvia even stopped calling me her love rival. But that was when Gray agreed with the others when they kicked me off the team.

I am almost at the guild but I am still on the train to Magnolia. I was almost asleep when the announcer said, "Five minutes till Magnolia station." So I sat up and and waited till the train stopped in the next five minutes. When the train stopped I got up and walked off the train but I was not ready for what I was about to see...... As soon as I got off the train I regretted it instantly as for I saw Team Natsu with NaLi (Natsu and Lisanna) kissing and Scarlett and Fullbuster talking and Happy taunting the couple. Since I was wearing a black T-shirt and black jeans with a midnight blue cloak I put my hood up and since I changed my scent from vanilla and almonds to dark chocolate and blueberries I wasn't really worried about Natsu smelling me. I tried walking calmly past them but I didn't fair to well. After they passed I ran to my small apartment. But I moved from where I used to so Natsu didn't burst in anymore or any of my old teammates for that matter. So I now live in an apartment on the other side of town. It is a little white house with a black door that no one really notices. On the in side the walls were either blue or black depending on where in the house you are. My wardrobe now consists of black, blue, and other dark colors. I got rid of all of my old clothes cause they remind me of the good memories that happened before all of the heart break. As soon as I unpacked (then repacked to leave but only the valuables) after I got home I went to the guild and went to Master's office and knocked. After about a minute I knocked again and heard, "Come in child." I opened the door and said " Master can I leave the guild please?" Tears stared going down his face and he asked "But Lucy child why would you want to leave this family dear?" All I said in a gentle voice is "Have you seen the way the way they treat me? It doesn't seem much like I am part of this family anymore." "You will always be part of this family no matter how bad they treat you cause there are still people who care here." He said with I small tinge of annoyance in his voice." But it is your choice to leave so I will not stop you in your decision. Put your hand out child." He said with a great sadness in the end. I did as he said and he put his hand over mine and then the insignia lifted with a golden glitter. The glitter evaporated after the process ended. He then cried and told me to always remember that I am always part of this family even if I join a different guild later on. I hugged him and then left his office and went to Gajeel and Juvia and said "Bye guys I have left the guild." Juvia wouldn't stop crying and said bye while hugging me. After Juvia was done I turned to Gajeel and he hugged me and put his chin on my head and then said "Bunnygirl please don't leave you're the only one besides waterworks here I talk to but I guess it's your choice." "Gaj I'll come visit you guys soon. And I'll keep in contact too. Also I'm going to miss you the most you giant iron bolt, I promise." I said with sincerity in my voice. I went to Wendy next and said " Hey Wendy, I am leaving soon and-" I was cut off by Wendy hugging me and saying "Please don't leave Lucy-nii. I'll miss you to much." I hugged her back and said "But Wendy I'm not happy here and I promise to keep in touch and visit soon." She let go and looked at me with tears in her eyes and I hugged her back with tears forming in my eyes but I blinked them back and said "Please Wendy don't cry everything is going to be fine." I got up and left walking out the guild saying bye one last time to my three friends after Gajeel hugged me one last time in the center of the guild so everyone was watching and I said "Go get Levy you bag of bolts." With a small smile and he blushed at that so I laughed at him while he glared then he gave me a small smile and said bye.............