Who are you

Disclaimer:I don't own Fairy Tail (but I wish I did).

Fairy Tail's P.O.V.

As soon as Lucy was out of ear shot Gajeel screamed " YOU IDIOTS MADE HER LEAVE US ASS HOLES." And then sat down at his normal table. Juvia then screamed " CAN'T YOU THINK ABOUT ANY THING OTHER THAN YOURSELFS." And started crying again. Team Natsu arrived when Gajeel screamed so after Juvia did he asked " Who left?" Wendy went up to him and said " Lucy you baka. You broke her heart and everyone ignored her so she left asshole." She then slapped him with everything she had and he was now on the other side of the guild and was quite unconscious. Everyone was shocked at either the young slayers language or what she did to Natsu. Everyone then got out of their stoop of idiocy and said "Wait she left?" And some of them started crying then Gajeel screamed "You don't have the right to be sad. You didn't notice her for six months retards." Everyone realised he was right and their heads hung low and Lisanna said " You have me now though. I am finally back so you don't have to be sad about her." Mira then said "But you and Lucy are not the same and Lucy brought joy to our hearts in your absence and she nor you can ever be replaced but we lost her because of our own stupidity." Sadness clear in her voice. Lisanna became mad and said "But you love me more cause I am so much better than her in so many ways." Mira slapped her and said fiercely "No one is better than anyone else and she was like an angel to every one here and we turned our backs on her. Lisanna you have been nothing but a bitch to everyone here but we let it slip by. I not sure you are my sister anymore." Elfman said " It isn't manly to put others down when they are trying to be nice to everyone." And started crying. 

Lucy's P.O.V.

I ran into the forest near the edge of town with my stuff and stopped at a meadow a ways away from town. Near the edge of the meadow I saw a shadow that looked like a person and I slowly approached them. I stepped on a stick and it snapped causing the person to look at me and say with fear straining his voice "Stay back! Don't come any closer!" Concerned for him I said " I'm not going to hurt you. It's going to be fine." I was curious who he was and why he was doing this. I was going closer when his eyes flashed red and pain took over his face and he hunched over. And that's when it happened. Black miasma started pouring out of him and everything in its path died and it was heading straight for me but for some reason I was not scared and I just looked at him and I wanted to comfort him. And that's when it happened. The miasma hit me but did not affect me. It went around me and then evaporated away. I then went to comfort him when his eyes flashed red and then black and that's when I finally took in his appearance. He had black hair and eyes with a black and white robe and a necklace that was light blue and in my opinion he was very attractive. He was unconscious by now so I picked him up and put him against a tree near by. I decided to start making camp A few hours later and camp was finished but I deduced that a tent was a no so I had a fire going and a sleeping bag set up for me and another for him. And that is when it hit me I don't know who the fuck this guy is and I am helping him out. Minutes later he woke up and I was in front of him so but he was not startled and said "I thought I told you to leave so why are you still here?" He looked behind me and was startled that there was two sleeping bags laid out. I said " I set up camp and figured you would need a place to sleep. And I got a question." "Shoot." He said. "Who are you?" I gently said..........