Meeting G-ma

McKenzie POV

Its been 4 months since I moved in with Stacy and G-ma. Yall probably like " what happened how do you know Stacy's grandma", But really she's my grandma's best friend on my mama's side, So after my granny died she just made me feel.like her grand child so i called her G-ma.

**********ANYWAYS**********

Ive been doing very good lately since i been living with stacy. We party, shop, and just have fun.

beep,beep,beep,beep,beep!!!"!""

"Kenny wake up its time for school" Stacy said while pulling the covers off me. "uhhhhhhhhh im up" I said while wiping the crust out of my eyes. Me and Stacy looked at eachother and then at the bathroom door I saw her move a little so i knew she was finna run so i got a pillow hit her in face a took off to the bathroom and locked the door. (BOOM, BOOM, BOOM) "Kenny noooo i need to go first" Stacy pleaded. "Hell nawl Stacy i got here first yo ass should have ran faster hahahhah" I screamed through the door. I heard footsteps walking from in front of the bathroom so i took thay chance to take a shower. I cut the water on and made sure it wasnt too hot before i stepped in.

Stacy's POV

Kenny think it was over when i walked away but it wasnt i really went to go get a knife and some ice cold water and flour. Yea i got her bitch ass she is finna be mad as hell at me.

When I was down in the kitchen getting what i need here come my granny walking in. "Why in the hell you got my chicken flour and my cold water ole lord you got a knife who you finna kill" she said.

"G-ma i anit finna kill nobody but i am finna pull a prank on kenny, because she hit me in the face with a pillow and ran in the bathroom when i was finna use it" i said while trying to hold up all of my supplies. "Why the hell u wont just go to the bathroom down the hall, ok she gone murk you ass" she said why walking out of the kitchen."G-ma stop talking like that" i yelled after her.

I walked  back to our room and tiptoed in, I heard kenny singing and the shower still going so that was my chance i wiggled the knife in the door and it popped open and i tiptoed in and waited when the shower cut off I stood by the curtain and when she pulled it back i threw the ice water and hit her with the flour and took off running………………………

Mc'kenzie's POV

So i was in the shower singing Blow by beyonce after i was done bathing i was finna step out when I pushed back the curtain Stacy splashed me with water and the worst part she threw flour on me too. She took off running and locked the door back. I was pissed i had just washed my hair and now i gotta take another bath. When I finshed my second shower i stepped out again and slipped and busted my ass. "Ahhhhhhh stacy ima whoop your buttt" i screamed. She put fucking baby oil on the floor.

After i got up i wrapped a towel around me headed back into the room. I walked into our conjoined walk in closet and picked out a black crop top with gold letters saying "Top bitch", with some bleached skinney jeans and my custom black and gold combact boots and my gold chain that said bite me. I put my hair in a messy bun and a big ass gold bow.After i was ready I walked downstairs to wait on Stacy.

********25 minutes later******

Stacy came down with a school girl outfit on. She had the button down shirt and the loose tie, a plaided skirt and knee high fish net socks (White). Her long hair was in pig tails that stopped down her back. She had the school girl glasses and some red pumps. My gurl looked fine as hell like damn stacy we just going to school. To top it off she was licking on a sucker. "beep beep beep beep hoe alert ho alert" G-ma said. I was laughing so hard i snorted. Stacy said "G-ma dont hate because you cant look this good " and told me to come on before we be late. She grabbed her keys and headed to the car. I kissed G-ma and ran to catch up with Stacy.

We got in Range Rover and headed to school. While we were driving my song came on  and we started singing

boy you know u wanna put ring on my finggerrrrrrrrr (yea B)

Put it on ya make u wanna marry me (7x)

Boy you know wanna put a rang on my finger this loving so good i should never be single you love the i put it on like a pitcher on a mound put it on em make wanna wipe a bitch down

We sung that song all the way to school we laughed and joked the way their too. When we pulled up and found a parking spot, we got out and headed towards the door. When i say All eyes where on us i mean All eyes where on us mostly Stacy but i did get some looks. I pulled Stacy a little close to me and "Stacy do you see all these people looking at us" i said. She nodded her head yes and kept licking that sucker like her life depened on it. I felt somebody grab my waist as i walked by these group of guys. "What th-" I was cut off by a kiss.……………………

~Stacy play to much

~Gma called Stacy a hoe

~School girl outfit

~Who pulled Mckenzie by the waist.

Sorry you guys for taking a long ass time to update my phone has been tripping and i was so into my school work it kinda just slip my mind. Oh one last thing whoever comment GO BULLDAWGS gets a decation. in the next chapter and a shoutout i will even read your book an like every page (If you write) but im putting this last little thing in here because Were going to STATE CHAMPIONSHIP ayyeee TURN-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

i kinda got writer block to sooooo comment ideas too!!!!