wow

McKenzie's POV

I sitting in the nurse's office with blood dripping from my nose. I cant believe he would ever Put his fucking hands on me like wtf. " you alright Kenny" Stacy asked me while sitting next to me. " yea im cool its just he hit me like I was a fucking dude" I said and finished wiping the remaining blood from my nose.  " Don't worry about it cause when we get home i'm going to murk his wanna be balla ass" Stcay said with a deadly look on her face. The nurse came in and gave me so advil and said that I could go home. While I we were walking to the car Rashawn ran up to me " man kenzie im sorry" he said with sorry eyes. "hahahahahhahaha bitch you r soo fucking funny u hit her in her mf face and she supposed to forgive you man go on with that dumb shit. you my family but u a bum ass nigga for putting your mortherfucking hands on her" Stacy yelled in his face and pulled me to the car. On the way home Stacy kept looking in my direction wanting to say something but not saying a word. We pulled up to  the house stacy got out the car and opened my door I got out and walked into the house. "Uhhh shit stacy they made you go home and change from your job clothes" G-ma said an busted out laughing. Stacy gave   g-ma a nasty look and said " no grandmother I brought kenzie back cuz rashawn ole long neck ass punched her in her nose" then g-ma looked at us with rage " called his ass over here right now an call tracy over here too....... are you all right baby girl im so sorry his punk ass laid hands on you we gone go by the church and pray I don't shove my foot sooo far down his throat that It touch his pelvis" she said as she rubbed my back. I went up stairs and laid down I didn't feel like talking to nobody or even opening my eyes, the images replayed as his fist made contact with my  face until sleep took over me.......

2 hours later*********

My eyes slowly opened and I heard some people arguing down stairs. I got up and walked down the stairs to find G-ma and stacy yelling at rashawn. "man I didn't mean to hit her it was a reflex" he kept saying. G-ma picked up a newspaper and hit him over the head. " oops that was a reflex to your stupidity" she said. I saw rashawn getting mad he clenched his teeth while shaking his leg. " ummm excuse me" I said in a groggy tone. Everybody heads shot over at me. Rashawn was about to say something but g-ma gave him the look. "come her baby girl" g-ma said and pulled me towards them   " now listen little nappy headed ass boy u apologize to her right fucking now before I murk yo ugly ass" G-ma said. Rashawn looked up at me and said " im sooo sorry for hitting you it wont ever happen again"  " you damn right it wont" G-ma chimmed in. Before I knew it my hand went across his face so fast I bet his mama felt it...............

I bet u guys are super mad at me for not updating sooner but here is a boring update but let me tell u I have to write all this before I get to the gooooddd parts but remember vote comment and tell ur friends to tell their parents to tell their co-worker to read and vote!!!!!!!!!

55 comments before I update again ion care what it is just comment and I need critzism so that I can write better and change mistakes love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

~its Barbie beyyoooccchhhh