Chapter Two

(Xavier ^)

After my insanity literally broke, I regained control over my body and ran out of the girls locker room, no doubt Xavier was following me.

I turned around ready to smack him hard, "What. Do. You. Want?" I scorched.

"I want you." he replied.

Oh my God here we go again with this lovey dovey love bird shit again!

I threw my hands on the hair frustrated and at a loss for words. Literally I had no clue what to say to this insanely handsome boy who might be having a mental break down as we speak.

How does he want me after me being ignored by him for close to ever?

"Listen, you don't know why I want you so much."

"Then tell me!" I exclaimed. Seriously he's not giving me much to work with here!

His sweet golden eyes now turning black again. Not getting an answer I walked away.

"Deena!" he called after me, His voice filled with power and possesiveness his voice filled me with a warm butterfly feeling deep in my body, but I ignored him and walked into the lunchroom.

In the lunchroom a group of boys stared at me. They all were Xavier's friends. I've seen them hang out with each other since third grade.

One boyblooked at me, smiled, and whispered to another. This gave me a strange feeling. What if they made a bet or something with each other to see who could get to me first?

I would literally kill every single last one of them with my bare feet!

I ignored even though I was a little uncomfortable and got into the lunch line.

The line was crowded and I let numerous people cut in front of me. I got my milk and the cart tipped over and. The lunch person caught it, then a fairly tall lighter skinned boy walked in front of me.

He got his milk and the cart tipped again.

This time I caught the cart that tipped over.

He turned around and said,"Thanks Sweetness." I wanted to say something I even tried to say something, but I got words mixed up, smiled, and looked down at our shoes. He turned around smirking.

I blushed.

I saw Jordan and started walking to her, when the boy from the line called me over towards his table.

I started walking towards him now. Jordans eyes following me the whole way there. Giving me a kind of disbelieving look. I pleaded to her with my eyes mouthing a quick 'sorry' in her direction.

I stood in front of his table with my tray in my hand and my palms sweaty and the tips of my fingers shaking.

Damned anxiety!

"Your cute, do you know that?" the boy asked me. He had a sly smirk on his face.

I was gonna answer when an animalistic growl came from behind me saying , "Of course she knows" Xavier said deadly low behind me.

"Don't look at her, talk to her, sit next to her, smell her, ask her for gum, a pencil, an eraser. Nothing." He warned the boys at the lunch table.

Mad much.

"Get off me." I screamed,

"No!" he screamed back.

His eyes now turning pitch black.

"I can't let you go Dee, you can't leave because I love you."he explained

"Get the hell off of me you creep." I yelled. This guy can't be the least bit of serious! First he's talking to me out of the blue, then asks me on a date and next, he bites me and now this?!

He raised his hands to his hair like he was trying to get through a mental argument in his head.

No doubt the whole lunch room was looking at us. I hated the extra attention.

The boys from the first lunch table I walked by all surrounded Xavier like they were trying to 'Tame the Beast' or somethin.

I took that as a sign to run away.

Hearing Xavier calling me louder and louder the farther I got.

I ran right out of that school. I stood in the parking lot thinking about stealing a car and running away. I don't really have anything to live for. My dad left ages ago and started a new family with some British chick.

I didn't have time to sit and reminisce on that, so I just kept running and I ran all the way home. Leaving my books and my backpack and Xavier at school.

Today has not been my day.

Hey guys, I hoped you liked his chapter it was dedicated t my first read EV kgranger . go read her stories vote for her and follow her please :-) I update every day please follow comment and vote. next chapter up tommorow bye

(Edited chapter)

xxxxxxxxxxJadahxxxxxxxx