nineteen

When I woke up, I was in the hospital bed with Xavier. I looked up to see him sleep. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips. He woke up with the biggest smile on his face.

''Well why can't I wake up like that every day?'' he asked with a smirk on his face.

''The  only reason why you get a kiss now is because you have booboos'.'' I say.

He gives me a devious smile and says, ''I guess I'm gonna have to get booboos' more often'' then gives me a kiss.

Leave it to Xavier to have a horny wolf. Leave it to him.

''Well I'm glad you feel better. Now can you tell me what happened'' I asked. He looked up at me and smiled.

''When I was fighting off you're father and brother, his wife came behind me and stab me with silver and then I just blanked out after I heard you giving everyone orders in your Luna tone. I'm proud of you munchkin.'' he said with so much happiness and grace.

''Well you know my mate was dying I needed to do something.'' I said with a happy tone.

Xavier was back. Back with me. His mate, he's gonna be with me forever. I don't know what I would do if I lost Xavier and turned rouge. I couldn't turn rouge. If Xavier died I would become Alpha and Luna and I would never forget him, even if he wanted me to.

''Guess who's birthday is in two days?'' Xavier said.

''Ummmm is it a really attractive mate?''I ask and he starts to laugh. LAUGH! Why is he laughing? What was funny that he LAUGHED?!

''Why are you laughing?'' I ask, ''Because my mate knows she sexy forget attractive.'' he said and made me blush tomato red.

what are you getting ,e for my birthday?

I'm getting you a surprise that you can not know about.

Again with the surprises

I thought you liked to be surprised

Not on my birthday

~~~~~~~~~~~~Δ~~~~~~~~~~~~Δ~~~~~~~~~~~~Δ~~~~~~~Δ

When we got home Xavier and I watched  The Notebook, and when I was starting to cry I looked at Xavier and he had tears in his eyes.

''Why are you crying?'' he asked me

''Because that couple us confessing their love to each other, in the rain! I wanna have sure love for me confessed to me in the rain Xavier why can't you be like Ryann Gosling?'' I asked tearing up of frustration.

"You want me to be like Ryann Gosling? I'll show you Ryann Gosling'' he said then got up and went into his walk in closet.

When. came out he had a suit with a try and no shirt under his suit jacket.

He played Its Raining Men. When the lady yelled  It's Raining Men he tore open his suit jacket and opened the umbrella and started to GRIND! I think he's a male stripper. I don't even know how to grind like that and I'm a GIRL!

He came to me at the end of the bed I was on and started to give me a LAP DANCE! WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT! He is gonna show me hi to do that!

When the song stopped-thank god-he looked at me and then said, ''Now am I better than Ryann Gosling?''

''One, that had not a thing to do with The Notebook. Two that was from Magic Mike. And three YOURE A MALE STRIPPER!'' I said.

He just looked at me and laughed. Hard. ''I'm of a male stripper, I just know how to grind  for my mate.'' he said. I didn't wanna argue so I went down stairs got a popsicle and sat in the living room. Surprisingly me and Xavier were the only ones in the house.

I was watching sponge Bob square pants-dont hate-and felt eyes one me and turned to see Xavier looking at me from the door way.

I patted the spot behind me and he came to sit. We were up all the way til' 12:22 talking about my life and laughing a lot and only crying a little. Hell Xavier even ate my popsicle, before we laid down to go to sleep.

Dang. The Moon Goddess must love the shit out of me right now. My birthday is officially tomorrow since its 12:37 in the morning on a Thursday. Should I go to school tomorrow? I will think about that when I wake up. Ahhh, life is GOOD.