Adopted By A Star

Hi my name is Carolyn Falcon. I am 12.2 years old and yes I'm emo don't judge. I listen to bands and my hair is black and blue fringe. My hair is also exactly 8.4 inches long on all sides except my bangs which are 2.8 inches long. I live with my dad because my mom spontaneously combusted when I was 7. My dad is a drug user who mostly snorts crack. He likes to snort crack in my room every night at 11:39 PM. I have developed extreme insomnia (bold that) because of him. He brings home hookers every Wednesday until one Wednesday.

He wasn't there. His crack was sprawled out all over the floor. Then the I heard the gunshots. After that I woke up being thrown I MEAN LITERALLY THROWN by my foot. I looked up and saw a man. Throwing me into the car.

"I'm taking u to an orphanage Carolyn shut up or I will kill you" He said in a haunting voice.

I sobbed the whole way there. He threw me I MEAN LITERALLY THREW ME onto the floor while the car was running. I was so easy to throw right into the orphanage window because I am 26.7 pounds because I'm anorexic. After 2.3 seconds three dark figures (they were black) emerged. They were all snapping their fingers. "I'm Michael, That one is Ronnie. And I'm ryan." They suddenly stopped snapping. I was thankful because they were all out of tune. I would know because I listen to emo bands like BVB. "And we are gonna rape you in the ass". She tried to squirm away but it was too late.