Xx Chapter 8: Daddy x Jeffey xX

Today was the 2nd day of me with daddy in his house. An I was scarred because he's... A vampire obviously. Who would have thought he was a vampire? Why does only daddy's friend know?
I didn't want to sleep with daddy tonight but he HIGHLY encouraged me too so I did. I woke up in the middle of the night to see daddy walking up the stairs to the main floor like he was fucking possessed.
Maybe it was just a vampire thing .....? Idk XD
I herd the door slam behind him so I ran to the window to see what happened

Jeffey's POV

I stood at the strete corner. Daddy I mean Andy was walkin up 2 me. I knew it was time. Because it was 2:09. "Jeffey..." Andy growled sternly. "Andrew..." I elipsesed back. He stared deep into my never closing eyes.
We had to have a screamo off. Daddy started.
"Dare me jump off this jersey brige"
"I bet you never had a Friday night like dis ((he doesn't really say dis but just pretend XD))
"Keep it up keep it up let's raise our handz"
"I take a look up @ the sky and I see red"
"Red four the cancer, red four the wellthy, red four the drink that's mixed with suiside"
"Every thing is red"
"Plz don't u push me four the last time, I'll scream until theirs nothing left. So sick of playing I don't want this anymore"
"The though of you is no fucking fun u want a murder I'll be 1"
"Because enoughs enough were done"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"... Tied?" Daddy broke the silence
"Yeah... Maybe we can both be... Daddies.."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 12, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Adopted By A Starजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें