Weekly Zodiac

Aries: I'm sorry. I am so sorry. This doesn't just hurt you, believe me. These scars run deep. This town will forever be tattooed with our memories. But you will be okay. You'll survive. And so will I. This pain will not last forever.

Taurus: Your best friend misses you ya know. The one you promises never to walk away from? Well they miss you like crazy. And it hurts. Your new life is shiny and pretty while the past is ugly and scarred. I know, but will you really leave it all behind?

Gemini: Your advice and your voice means more than what you think. It's valid and reasonable. Find your voice again, you can do it. Learn that self sensorship only leaves you more alone and more isolated.

Cancer: Pain ends. I know it doesn't feel like it does but it does. Pain eventually ends and the veil of misery will eventually lift. I promise. This is not eternal as much as it feels like it would be.

Leo: Take a minute and just breathe. Lay underneath the stars and just breathe. Because the continual anxiety and panic is going to drown out the voice and sanity inside you.

Virgo: You're enough. You are enough. You will always be enough. Learn to have faith in who you are so that you don't always have to look outwards to find the approval you crave.

Libra: It hurts. I know it hurts. But sometimes things have to end and you have to do the right thing, as hard as that thing is. Sometimes closing the last chapter hurts more than all he others together.

Scorpio: Come to terms with your past. The demons in your nightmares can't hurt you, and the ghosts in closet aren't trying to kill you anymore.

Sagittarius: You physically came back, but really? We all know you aren't you anymore. But I suppose neither are we. Our panic and anxiety is too fast, depression too large. I get it. But we all need time to accept you're not who left.

Capricorn : What are you running from? What has you so scared that you're hiding under covers and in corners hoping not to be seen? To me, you will always be the scariest thing in the room.

Aquarius: heal. Let yourself heal. I know you feel like you're trapped and you can't spread your wings, but you can. You have to learn how to heal in a place that isn't good for healing.

Pisces: Why? Look back at your past and think 'why' because that's what everyone else wants to know. No one else can understand why you did what you did and the only person who can give us reasons is you. So why?