Chapter 20

Sorry for updating in a while.

-------

POV Lauren

"Sorry I'm just super excited," I respond.

"It's okay," she nods. I push my foot on the gas pedal and we head out. We drive for a while when she asks,
"How much longer? I'm still kinda hungry."

"We're close don't worry," I say as we past colorful store fronts. I can't help but smile as she watched eagerly out the window like a puppy trying to find clues.

"Please tell me Lolo," she wines next to me frustrated.

I pull into a parking lot in front of a large restaurant. Her eyes light up and she gets all excited. I kiss her forehead.

"The Cheesecake Factory!" She squeals like a little girl. I giggle and help her out of the car.

"Would you care to join me on our first real date?" I ask knowing the answer.

"Hell yeah," she breaths out. I take her hand. She intertwines them as though we were not close enough already. My heart flutters and my heart skips a beat. I smile at her and she smiles back. How do I deserve this girl? I must be the luckiest girl in the world right now. I have everything I need right beside me.

I swing open the large wooden door letting out loud chatter from within the restaurant. I usher her in holding the door open for her. We walk into the restaurant hand and hand.

"Hi, I have a reservation for two for 6 pm," I say to the woman at the front.

"Okay, what's the name?" She asks me.

"Uh," I glance at Camila. She cocks her head to the side waiting for me to tell the lady.

"Lauren Jauregui," I say.

"There's no one under that name," she says.

"I'm sorry my friend made the reservation. I'll text her to ask the name she put us under," I tell her. She nods and I pull out my phone and we step away from the desk.

"That's weird. I thought Dinah would have put it under my name," I say out loud.

"She put this together?" Camila asks.

"Yes, she wanted to make it special for us. So I asked her to make a reservation for us," I tell Camila.

"Oh," she says and hugs me.

(Chat with Dinah 💩)

Lauren 🌹: hey what name did you put us under for the reservation???

Dinah 💩: uhhhh

Lauren 🌹: plz hurry up camz is hungry

Dinah 💩: just tell them Camren Jaurello...

Lauren 🌹: Who????

Dinah 💩: it's just something I made up.  Your ship name

Lauren 🌹: of course only you

Dinah 💩: I mean I guess I am the captain

Lauren 🌹: now I have to explain to camz when I tell the lady

Dinah 💩: yup. Have fun on your date Lo.

Lauren 🌹: thanks a lot dj

I put my phone back into my pocket and grab Camila's hand again.

"What did Dinah say?" She asks. I pull her along to the desk again.

"Our reservation is under... Camren Jaurello," I tell the woman.

"Who?!" Camila yells over the people to me.

"I'll tell you when we sit down," I say back to her.  The woman nods and excuses Camila's yelling. She grabs two menus and brings us over to a table in the back of the restaurant. The woman puts down the menus and our silverware. I grab Camila's coat from her small hands and hang it up on a hook behind us. I take my coat off and hang it up on the other hook. I slide into the booth across from Camila and pick up a menu.

"What were you thinking about getting, my darling," I ask her in a British accent.

"Uh I was thinking about getting the kids quesadilla's with chicken," she said. I looked up from my menu to glance at Camila.

"Were you being serious camz?" I ask laughing almost.

"Yeah...," her voice became small.

"Awwww baby, of course you can get that. You're just so cute," I say leaning over to kiss her forehead. She starts to blush and I smile.

"Yay," she claps her hands like a little kid. I grin smiling from ear to ear. I finally decide on a salad telling Camila I want to save room for the cheesecake. She nods smiling remembering the cheesecake after dinner.

"What can I get you for two ladies?" Our server asks us.

"I'll have the Caesar salad with iced tea please," I tell the man. He quickly writes down my order and turns to Camz waiting for her to tell him her order. I kicked Camila in shin lightly. She glances up from the kids coloring sheet and drops her crayon. She turns red when she sees the server waiting for her.

"I am so sorry. I'll have the kids uhhhh... I mean nachos with no jalapeños please and apple juice please," Camila says looking towards me. I stifle a laugh. I hand the menus to the sever. He laughs and walks alway.

"Thanks Lolo," she playfully hits me on the shoulder. I break out into full laughter and let it all out to the point where I almost cry. I get up and slide into her booth and hug her still laughing about her child like ways.

---

Follow me @5hstolemyheart on insta