Random

Here are some random facts or things about my writing:

Every time I write the word yawn, I actually yawn

I hated reading with a passion when I was younger.

 Whenever I day dream about a future scene that involves someone giving a person comfort, I start petting my hair subconsciously as if I'm being comforted (that's one of the more creepier ones I realize).

Even though I am deep into Handcuffed and the sequel, I still have a need to write down Casey's name instead of Luke's.  Same goes for if someone in the story is saying Albany's name, I still want to write Janice instead.   I hear the dialogue in my head between Albany and Luke and somehow, I replace their names with Janice and Casey.

Whenever I have to do a little research or look up something for a scene, I get really excited because usually, it's something I find interesting.  From there, I start to get distracted....

I listen to music when I write and sometimes, I have a chapter that goes with one specific song that I listen to while I write that chapter.

I don't read much... I really don't recall the last book I fully read.

Sometimes, if nobody is around and I'm thinking about future scenes, I will talk the dialogue out loud between two characters. 

I take most of my notes for a chapter on my iPod in a listing format

I said I was editing Island Rush... but I quit for now.  That thing is too long to handle. I feel bad for the people who read that beast ;)  I do plan on getting to it again later though.

If I'm really desperate to finish a chapter or haven't uploaded, I will skip school for that reason alone.

I try to make things in my stories very different from one another but usually, much later, I still find parallels I didn't even realize were there. 

When I write an emotional scene, a lot of the time I wont cry or tear up.  I cry during the parts that don't make any sense to cry during. 

I'm sometimes afraid to tell people what I write about because when I try to explain it, I sound like an idiot.  Then I get mad because the few people I'm willing to tell don't understand what I'm trying to get across because it's hard to explain.  Then I take that anger out and write some more....

I always liked writing scene's in my stories at night.  I don't know why, it makes things more exciting to me.

I usually don't know how my chapters are going to start when I sit down about to write it.  Then it just... happens. 

Whenever I write, and my dog is with me in my bed, he always tries to move in my lap or get my attention.  You can blame him for the slow updates when that happens.