♥Chapter Eight♥

_________________________________

Chresanto August

_________________________________

I watched as Monique left the house and she brushed pass me.

Damn I know messed up with her big time. She just makes me so frustrated because I don't know if she likes me or not.

"ma what-"

"good night Chres, good night Denise" my mother interrupted me.  Ever since I got back home she's been acting different too.

I shook it off and went into my room with Desiree. She locked the door.

"I'm ready" she said

"ready for what? " I asked

"ready for you, ready for us. "

"okay"

*

*

*

Desiree hopped out my car and slammed the door. I guess she was mad I put on a condom. 

I need to talk to Mo really bad. I just need to apologize for everything.

I knocked on the door. It was cold as fuck out side. And she soon opened the door, looking really sexy.

"oh hey, Lorenzo" she said. She only calls my by my middle names when she's really pissed at me.

"uh hey Mo, can we talk? "

"we are talking right now Romelo" she rolled her eyes.

"look Mo, I'm really really sorry about all of this, I'm sorry for blowing you off,  I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry not being there for you" I admitted grabbing both of her hands. We looked into each others eyes.

"actions speak louder than words, and until than stay the fuck away from me."

"Mo I-" she snatched her hands from mines and slammed the door.

damn I fucked up.

When I got home my momma was sitting on the couch. 

"Come here Chresanto" she said

I walked over to her and sat on the couch.

"what did I tell you about bringing those hoes into my house. "

"momma she's not a h-" I felt a strong sting across my face.

"don't you dare use that kinda language in my house"

"don't you sit here disrespecting me in my house"  I didn't say anything.

"that same girl you use to talk about all the time, that same girl that you use to talk about marrying was sitting here talking to me and pouring her feelings out about you"

"are you talking about Monique? "

"you know damn right I'm talking about Monique, that girl likes you and if I say so my self... she loves you."

I couldn't any thing. I felt like a complete jerk. And all this time

she felt the same way.

_________________________________

sup peps. I love this story and I enjoy writing it... a lot.

how you feel about Desiree

or Mrs. August

Chres

Monique. do you think she is being to over Dramatic or nah.

~yours truly Diamond

ps. already got the next chapter. and best comments get a dedication and advertisement of their choice