♥Chapter Twenty-Four♥

_________________________________

Monique Brown

_________________________________

I jumped on Chresanto's back barring my had in his neck, inhaling his cologne. So good news; in got that smell out my hair. Ray went crazy trying to get it out of his hair. He got mad at me because I have more hair than him, so that's my fault now? I still can't believe that he is my cousin,  its just great I'm gonna be reunited with Jacob I've missed him like crazy and I couldn't even get in touch with him.

Hopped of Chres's back and hugged Jacob. I hugged Jacob longer.

"I missed you so much" he said.

"dont go all emotional on me, y'all got a meet and greet to do" I smiled.

"what about my hug?" ray said holding out his arms.

"oh yeah" I gave him a hug " ima cut your hair in your sleep" I whispered as he squeezed me, hugging me tighter.

He gasped "what!?". I laughed.

"okay okay enough she's mine" Chres said pulling me to his chest. I pecked his lips " aww your jealous, little cutie" I said pinching his cheek, looking up at him. His hands slid down to my butt. Jacob and Ray pulled me away.

"ay watch those hands" they both said, standing on both sides of me.

"okay" Chres winked at me

"ay bro I seen that" Ray laughed.

" y'all so stu--"

"hey every body" Liloni said walking up.

"sup lil sis" Chres said.

"hey loni!" I yelled.

"Mo!" we hugged and did our long hand shake.

"yo, where Prince?" Prod said walking out the building.

"on the bus, he washed his hair and it has to be just right or something like that he said" Liloni explained.

"did y'all here who coming on tour with y'all" Liloni asked. I hopped on Chresanto's back again.

"no, who Peaches?" I said calling her by her nickname.

"don't ever mention that name... ever Minnie" she smirked

"I'm fine with that name, ain't that right Curly? " I said referring to Chresanto

"umhmm"

"but who coming on tour with them?" I said.

"this group named Attitude" I scrunched my face up.

"what kind of name that is?" I said and everybody started laughing

"that's our name" a girl with bright orange hair said. "and I'd appreciate it if it didn't come out yo fake ass mouth."

I jumped off Chres back "bitch--" ait took Ray, Chres, Jacob and Craig to hold me back from her.

"you lucky they holding me back you little OMG rejects, bitch get om my level!" I screamed.

Chresanto came behind me and started whispering in my ear. "move, boy"  I laughed as he squeezed me tighter.

"ay watch it" Jacob said pulling me away from Chresanto. And we laughed.

"I'm hungry" Liloni said. As Princeton walked up. "oh hey baby" she said. I rolled my eyes playfully at them and we all went in the building.

I remembered that I left my phone on the bus. "ah fuck" I groaned.

"what's wrong?" Chresanto asked

"I left my phone, I'll go get it"

"you sure you don't want me to come with you" he said cupping my butt

"freak, and you better move before I tell Ray and Jacob" I smirked

"whatever" he laughed, he pinched my butt as I walked away.

I got my phone and turned around, bumping into a body. It was that girl from earlier.

"watch your back, I just might still yo'man" she had a evil grin on her face.

"bitch I'm the boss... I ain't got no worries"

_________________________________

How you feeling about this chapter?

Mo and Chresanto? Mo, Ray and Jacob's bond? That OMG reject?

Spread the Peace

Think 2wice

Don't Moonwalk into a wall

Be Spiffy

And stay MINDLESS!!

♥143♥