Halloween Time

"I CANT WAIT GERARD ONE FUCKING MORE WEEK BEFORE HALLOWEEN AND MY BIRTHDAY!" I screamed as me and Gerard jumped off of the bus. We were so excited every time someone mentioned Halloween we freaked out. I had already gotten my Halloween costume made and I was helping Gerard with his. They were really scary looking as we tried them on a couple of times before it was the 31st. Our parents were planning on going out and going to a little Halloween party with their other friends. They didn't care what we did as long as we were together and back by 1am, or 2am *wink wink*.
Everyone at school didn't seem to be as excited as we were, all they were mostly planning was going to parties and getting drunk. Although a group of people were just going home and sleeping and watching horror movie marathons. Teachers and staff didn't care at all that Halloween was coming up, only some teachers put up a pumpkin or two in the teachers lounge or their classroom.
  Little by little the school week slowly passed by edging closer and closer to Halloween, and my birthday. Gerard's costume was ready by the day of Halloween and everything was going just perfect which was splendid. Soon when Halloween finally arrived it was a cloudy day, hopefully not expecting rain, I thought. Gerard and I were freaking out when we saw each other on the bus, both dressed in black and Halloweenish clothes. And of course everyone thought we were more emo than any other day of the week. Gerard and I quickly started to plan our night together, it sounded like the best night ever. First we were going to go through hell (school) like normal and then get on the bus and run off when it came to our stop. Run to my house and jam out before it got dark, and then get dressed up in our costumes with scary makeup and fake blood. Then run into the woods area around my neighborhood and hide there until little kids walk by and scare the shit out of them and maybe even run after people. After we had our fun with that go to the park to the annual town Haunted House and maybe even be able to join the haunted house and scare more people. That would probably all end about 11pm so Gerard and I will probably just go walking or to his house and watch some scary movies and eat some candy from the kids we scared.

Of course school went by like normal until it finally ended and Gerard and I got onto the bus awaiting our arrival of our bus stop. Once it came we ran and screamed with joy as we ran down the side walk to my house, we looked like we were crazy cereal killers. When we arrived to my door we quickly unlocked it and ran through the house slamming the door behind us. My room was messy but we both didn't care at all because hanging up in the corner was our Halloween costumes ready to scare everyone in the neighborhood. It sucked because there was at least 2 more hours until the sun went down therefore Gerard and I just turned on some Green Day and started to jam. Gerard was laying on my bed singing while I laid next to him messing with his cute hair. Gerard slowly rolled over to face me and kissed me gently on my forehead, I blushed so bad. I kissed him on his nose and he blushed, his cheeks were the color of a red rose. He climbed on top of me and mine and his lips were inseparable, it felt unbelievable and surreal like always. A little while later I couldn't help but smile and laugh, he returned the laugh and I said "So when are we going to get ready?" "Oh oops I guess now" he replied, he kissed me one more time and got up off of me smiling like he always is when he's with me. We helped each other with our make up making it look horrifyingly scary, seeing each other with our costumes on made him and I feel like we were a perfect match. Gerard looked cute and scary and I think he thought the same about me the way he just couldn't stop smiling when we glanced at each other.
As soon as we got ready it was almost dark and we scampered through the neighborhood finding the best spot to scare kids. I was hiding behind a big oak tree while Gerard was in the bush beside me awaiting for someone to walk by. Soon enough as darkness started to fall kids were everywhere, it was hard to pick when to strike. We jumped out on a group of what looked like 6th graders and they screamed like little sissies, a couple of them falling and scrambling to crawl away. I busted out laughing while Gerard fell on the ground dying of laughter, it was one of the funniest things we had ever seen and heard. The kids already had embarrassed looks and mean faces while we were dying of laughter, they were mad as they cussed at us and ran off. "That was fucking hilarious oh my god!" Gerard said while still laughing. "Oh god I know right, we should go to the little woods area across from the stop sign Gerard. That would be a perfect place to scare people!" I replied. Gerard agreed and we quickly ran to the trees by the stop sign making sure no one saw us. While we were there we were on a roll, we scared so many people of all ages. Managing to gather some of the candy bags people dropped, Gerard and I both felt bad but hey that's their fault for dropping their candy and running hahaha. Soon when scaring kids started becoming boring we decided to walk to the park for the town annual Haunted House. As we hoped we got invited to join the people and scare kids in the haunted house, it was so much fun. Everyone we jumped out at or ran up behind screamed Bloody Mary, it had to of been one of the best Halloween's yet. The people we worked with to scare kids they even scared us a couple of times, Gerard almost knocked down a wall when it was a dead end and there was a clown with a chainsaw coming after him. I almost died laughing when I saw him screaming like a little girl. When the Haunted House finally shut down at 11pm Gerard and I decided to walk around town and scare the people that were still walking around. It was quite boring so we decided to just go to Gerard's house and watch horror movies. Once we reached his house we ran in and shut the door behind us hard and he pushed me against the door. I started to kiss him, we were tugging at each others clothes as we slowly somehow got up the stairs. We both jumped onto his bed, Gerard had his shirt off, and he looked amazing. Gerard quickly took off my shirt for me and we kept kissing and pushing on each other. He was so hot when his shirt was off. Soon enough we just started to cuddle, I gently got up to turn on some scary movies as Gerard was begging me to come lay back down next to him. Scream was on so I decided to just put that on so I could get back to Gerard as quickly as possible before he started moaning and begging for me to get back into bed. When I sat down in bed Gerard pulled me under the covers next to his warm body so I couldn't escape again. "I love you so damn much Frank Iero." He whispered to me as be lifted up his head from my neck. "I love you more Gerard Way." I demanded. He jumped over to face me and said "No I love you more," he pointed at the small bruised spots on my neck from were he was biting and sucking my skin, " see your all mine." He giggled and kissed me again with his soft lips. Of course I kissed him back we both smiled and he giggled some more, he was so cute with his small teeth and adorable laugh. "So baby how much did you enjoy tonight?" I randomly asked. "I loved it, how much did you enjoy tonight and your birthday babe?" He answered with a wink. "It was the best night and birthday ever I loved it! Thank you so much baby it couldn't be this amazing without you." I replied. "Well babe your going to enjoy it so much more", he got on top of me and I pulled off my pants. We both laughed as we started beginning to kiss on and on.

*skip to morning*

I slowly started to wake up as the sun started to rise and shine through the windows, Gerard was still asleep next to me holding onto my arm with his leg wrapped around mine. His morning face was pure and admirable, the covers of his bed were wrapped around us with the top cover on the floor. It was definitely a fun night for the both of us, I couldn't even remember what happened. I started to quietly laugh as I remember some of the moments, soon Gerard woke up as the sun rays shone through his window and shone into his eyes. He didn't realize I was awake until he stretched out and hit me in the face with his arm, he seemed alarmed and managed to tell me sorry for hitting me in the face. It was really funny I thought, he was embarrassed also when he noticed that all they both had on was underwear. I think he slowly started to remember last night and remembered why everything was either on the ground or spread out across his bed. "Good Morning Frankie" he quietly said, "Good Morning Gee" I replied. We both seemed so tired, thank god it was a Saturday.

This was so much fun to write I hope y'all enjoy this hahahah 1763 words yesss! Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes I'll go through it later. Anyway looking forward to the next chapter I'll try to make it not so boring, love y'all byeeee❤️🎃