Chapter 11

All rights reserved

Deans pov

Aubrey caused this? She caused the pack to abuse Miya, she caused Hanks death, what else didn't she cause?

I suddenly couldn't take it I was getting so pissed, I shifted and attacked Aubrey trying to kill her once and for all. I then heard growls and looked behind me to see another pack of rogues how many were there? Why is there so many rogues lately? I need answers.

The biggest rogue, was going to attack me I think that he was the mate Aubrey was talking about, "Don't kill Aubrey" said my wolf "why?" I asked "let Miya pick don't cause her anymore pain" he answered "okay." I got off Aubrey. I turned around and saw Miya and Derek shifting and the rest of the pack.

Miya's pov

My mom caused this? All I could think was kill Aubrey I didn't even want to refer to her as mom. I walked up and saw the man that started it all, her mate the disgusting rogue. I was in my wolf form so I attacked him and broke his neck he died, I heard Aubrey's heartbreaking howl and she curled up in a ball, I didn't even care.

The other rogues well my pack took care of them accept for Aubrey and one other one that was the 'beta.' We all shifted back into our human forms. Dean ran up and hugged me "Miya" he said "what?" "I helped prove your innocence and your brother forgives you, I think." "No you didn't Leah did" "no he did" said Leah. Dean smiled at her and she slowly smiled back whatever.

Derek started to approach me "Miya, I'm so so sorry I cause all this I'm the worst brother ever please forgive me?" I really wanted him to apologize, but now that he did could I forgive him? "It's gonna take some time but for now, yes your my brother." He looked relieved "thanks" "ok."

I approached Aubrey she was still in her wolf form curled in a ball. "Shift" I commanded her all she did was whimper "shift!" I yelled again she still didn't "Aubrey" I said she looked up at me with her eyes that held sadness and shifted. "Im mom, not Aubrey" she said "its hard to call you 'mom' when I lost all respect for you" I growled.

"Miya, I'm so sorry for everything I've done causing all this, everything." "Hmm that's nice, I don't forgive you" she looked sad then angry. "What more do you want, you killed my mate my own son hates me, you hate me!" "What more do I want? Nothing from you just answers." I snapped back "and good I don't even care that your 'mate' is dead you left dad for him, me, Derek the pack he was an evil monster anyways" I said "I know." She said back.

"You know?" I asked "yes I know, he was evil but he also was caring he was my mate, I loved him no wonder everyone abuses you, your nothing but a selfish brat you always have been!" She screamed "I'm selfish? I never left you for someone who was an evil asshole I would never leave you or my family."

She then said "how am I, I came back for you I defended you even though I knew that it might cost my own life!" "So? that's all you ever did for me you should be dead not dad, I wish dad found his mate he deserved better."

She now got up coming towards me angrily, Dean got in front of me in a protective stance. "Why are there so many rogues?" He asked her she mumbled something in response. "Grab her" Dean said to Luke, Luke grabbed her and hand cuffed her to a chair. "Okay so are you going to tell me why there's so many rogues?" He asked. "Ill tell you, but after I tell you, you have to let me go."

"Why would I let you go? To hurt others?" "No to run away somewhere no one knows me start anew" she said "deal?" she asked "deal" he confirmed. "Okay ill tell you why, my mate, Jonathan and I wanted to take over the all the packs. So Johnny and I started to recruit wolves from other packs and created our own with them, the wolves who wouldn't cooperate in the end would be killed. So we started our process."

Dean blinked a few times before responding "how many left?" He questioned her "left?" "Yes we killed yours except for you and the other" he said pointing to the 'beta' who's name was Paul. "We also killed your another one we found in the woods who kidnapped Miya and Leah." "Then there are 2 left." She said.

"What else, do you know." "I told you everything" "I have a feeling you didn't he said getting up his eyes turning black. "I swear to the moon goddess herself" she said "I believe her" I surprised myself by saying that. She gave me a small smile and I just scowled in return. "Okay your free to go what about him?" Dean asked Aubrey referring to Paul.

"Kill him" she said "isn't he your mates friend?" He asked her "yes but he would just follow me and try to get with me, to continue Johnny's plan." "Okay so he knows more?" He asked her she didn't respond "does he!?" Dean screamed "yes" she whispered.

"Keep her here until I say" Dean said to Luke "you said I was free to go" she pleaded, he ignored her.

Dean started walking to where Paul was chained up I followed "Miya stay here" he said calmly. "No I want to come" "stay here" he commanded using his alpha voice. "Please it has to do with my mom!" I whined, yes whined and yes it worked.

We walked into the room where he was, Paul looked up at us coldly. "Well, well, well what do we have here" said Paul looking at me pervertedly, eew. Dean saw this and his eyes turned black he let out a growl "listen here I'm gonna say this once, you tell me about Aubrey and Jonathan's plan our you don't live to see tomorrow." Paul actually looked pretty terrified "okay, ill tell you but what are you gonna do for me?" He asked I felt like a FBI agent in a conference room, you know what I'm saying, we all watch criminal minds.

"Like?" I asked him "you show me your boobs" Dean growled again and slapped him "no she's not!" He yelled "calm down I wouldn't anyways pick something else" gross he was Aubrey's age! "Okay you let me walk out of here alive and you make sure I'm protected for as long as I live." "Deal" I said Dean looked at me and whispered " I pick" "oh well, it's a good deal" he nodded.

"All I know was what Aubrey told you and where to find the other packs" he said "how do you know what she told us?" I questioned him he chuckled "I have good hearing" okay.

He then asked for a pen and paper which was retrieved by me. He drew the directions to where we would find the other packs. "Okay lets go" said Dean "wait you promised to let me go" he said "and I will once we get the other packs you and Aubrey are free to go." "Put him in the prison with Aubrey" Dean said to Luke.

We walked I was about to walk to Leah but Dean grabbed me."What now?" I asked him " Miya I'm so sorry for not believing you, please forgive me I promise ill make it up to you for as long as we live." He looked so sincere, but was he really? I thought for a few minutes I finally had my answer "I-."

THANKS for reading I'm sorry I don't know how to bold it, I write on my iPod touch does anyone know how? well anyways please vote and comment. I'm sorry I promised to make it long but I keep making it short I'm really sorry I try. I will keep trying!