Yes my lord

Nobody's pov
It was a long stressful day at the phantomhive estate. First ciel had a lot of paper work to do then alois and his down to earth butler Claude came over. And to make matters worse grell had to come confess his love to his sebby the 5th time this week. So ciel was tired an it showed.
Ciel pov
" sebastion " I screamed. I was dog tired but sleep would have to wait. After a strenuous day like today all I needed to do was take a long relaxing bath with my handsome butler washing me.
I blushed. "What why am I blushing? I've got to stop this this is getting out of hand" I thought.
"Yes my lord"
I turned around quick. There he was. Damn why did he have to be so hot.
" draw me a bath" I told the sexy demon standing in front of me while trying to hide a blush.
"Yes my lord"
Sebastion then walked out of the room moments later I heard the water running. I plopped down on my bed and sighed " if only he knew how hard I've fell"
Sebastion pov
I walked out of my young masters room and to go start his bath. "Hmm young ciel has been acting very strange lately huh I guess he's just going through some things after all he's hit that age where young boys become interested in young girls" I sighed at the thought. That's the thing ' young girls ' not older demon men. I just wish he knew how I felt.
"I'm ready for my bath"
I turned and looked at him. What a beautiful sight he was. I tried not to let my eyes wander to other than his face. Young master would be appalled if he knew I was gay, but damn was it hard.
Ciels pov
I tried not to look at him. Popping a boner now would be bad, so I quickly climbed in the tub feeling his eyes on me. I blushed. Sebastion grabbed a rag and got it wet " that not the only thing I want wet" I thought hoping he couldn't read minds. He wet my dry chest and back then progressed to put body wash on it. Silence. That's all there was " had I done something to let him know" my thoughts scurried. He then put the rag on my chest and out of all the things I could have done I moaned. He looked at me shocked but yet not with disgust. He simply smirked.
"Does the hot water feel good my lord"
" sebastion "
" yes my lord?"
" you're my butler right?"
He looked confused
" why yes. That is what the contract states am I correct?"
" but what if I've changed my mind and want you to be something else as well?"
" and what would that be my lord?"
" my lover... I order you kiss me!"
" yes my lord"
So I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! There will be more I promise and I never go go back on my promises that is my ninja way... Naruto reference. Anyways leave some comments telling me how I can make it better plz be nice😄