Grells revenge

Grells pov
I was walking to the brats house. I noticed lady Elizabeth crying on the front steps.
"What's wrong" I asked uninterested
She sobbed louder.
" c-ciel and sebastion were sleeping together"
My face went as red as my hair. I ran into the manor and ran to ciel's room where I found sebastion buttoning up his young masters shirt.
I lunged at ciel stabbing him with my death scyth. Sebastion jumped on me and beat me. I was starting to black out. My eyes closed then I heard williams voice demanding he stop. I was out .
When I woke sebastion was healing ciel and William was staring at me shaking his head.
" you have downgraded to another death scyth" and he handed me yet another pair of scissors. I growled at all three of them. I then cried. My bassy in love with the little brat of an earl. I ran out the manor.
Sebastian's pov
All I saw was a red blur and screaming. Next thing I know ciel's blood is everywhere. I jump on grell and beat the shit out of him. William ran in and told me to stop but I barely heard him over the sound of my fists pounding the reapers face. He pulled me off of his comrade and asked me what the hell happened.
After I told him grell had saddenley woke and I started healing ciel. Grell ran out. Thank god. Ciel opened his eyes but they were red with black slits in them
Mwahahaha! Sorry for the slow update. My phone got messed up and all that. But anyways please don't be mad at me for beating up grell. He's actually my fav. Character. Soooo I've noticed I got some views. Even if it isn't that much I'm sooo happy☺️. I hope you like this chapter byeeee.