The big mean ole lion

Michael pov

We were passing by an old library that my eyes glance over at a statue of a lion. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Your not the only one is thinking the same thought. "Nina said.

"It's too quiet. We should probably leave." Jada said.

"Yeah. This lion here doesn't seem like a statue." Tinman agreed.

That's when the statue of the lion broke apart as real lion came out!

"I'm the big mean ole lion!" He yelled as he began to sing.

When the song ended Toto began barking at him as the lion began to grow in fear.

"Toto! "Dorothy cried. She quickly grabbed him as the lion fell on his butt.

"He bit me! Owwweehahaheewww!" He cried.

"What the nerve." Tinman said.

"Your a cowardly lion." I added.

"It's true. I'm a coward as you see." He cried.

"There's no need to be sad. I'm sure you have some courage inside of you." Nina assured.

"Their is no courage me for me to over come it." He retort.

"Not if you try." Jada said.

"She's right. We're off to see the wizard and we would like for you to join us." Dorothy said.

"I suppose the wizard wouldn't be so difficult to talk to. He may help me. All right, I'll join your little group to visit the wizard." The lion said.

"This is great! If we meet the wizard will give us support or our wishes." Nina said as we chuckled.