Meeting The Wizard and A Task

Tinman pov

We are finally going to meet the wizard to help us for our needs.

"I wonder what the wizard looks like. Do ya think he might accept our needs from the long journey we've been on?" I questioned.

"Let's just hope. Because we need to return back to our time." Nina said.

We enter a dark room with a light in the center as we stepped in it that a metal facial afro machine stood before us.

"So...You've come all this way, to see me correct?"The voice that echoed inside of the machine asked.

"W- Why yes, good sir. I-I mean wizard!" Dorothy corrected.

"Well then, I have heard about your needs that you all have wished for." The wizard said.

"Yes, wise wizard. That is what we want." I agreed.

"I cannot grant you those wishes." He said as we all looked confused.

"W- Why not?" Scarecrow said.

"Because there is a task I need for you all to do. You see, the witch of the West has done enough and has threaten us by her fateful magic. Would you do this task and i'll grant all of your wish." He said.

"Should we?" Jada asked.

"It's the only way." Scarecrow said.

"Fine then, Wizard, we would like to take this task and defeat the wizard." Dorothy said.

"Wonderful! Thank you and I wish you good luck." He said.

"Well, looks like we have another adventure to go on." Lion said.