~prologue~

His fingers brushed against the walls of the bedroom. He remember spending hours here, making music, watching horror movies. It had all been so perfect, they were so happy. But nothing stays perfect forever.

No one was here anymore. No more Johnny Cash playing from the stero downstairs. No one mashing mashed potatoes in the kitchen that was awalys warm.

He looked into the older sister room. So many nights of jokes and secrets were kept in here. When the friends deiced to do 80s karaoke on an old machine from 2008 with their parents. Or when they were somehow convinced to do the movement for non-movement class. The photos around the walls and on the bedside table, made him nostalgic.

He tried to move onto the next room, but he couldn't. All he could do was stand there and look at the frames. The family photos, the portraits, the DJ Diamondmind records. Everything felt so familiar. But it wasn't, no one had seen the family in four months.

He needed to find them. He needed to find out what happened. He needed answers. He needed to make sure they were okay, that she was okay.

A/n, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna continue this but I saw the cover photo and I felt like I needed to write this so😂