5

~Mark's P.O.V

"Stop being an asshole, it wasnt bad at all, especially Harley Quinn.." I said smirking.

Jack just stopped in his tracks as I did and looked back at him. All he did was role his eyes and continued walking.

"Shut up, I wasn't talking about her, It was the joker."

"Shut up Jack, it was perfectly fine." I said laughing.

We finnaly made it home after arguing about the movie. It was pretty late so jack went to sleep in the guest bedroom. I decided to go have a meltdown in the bathroom.

I slowly walkied inside and closed the door locking it. I placed my hands on the side of the sink and looked up.

"Dont you fucking try anything, understand?"

And if i do?

"Ill..I'll.."

I can't wait to kill you and your little boy toy.

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled clenching my fists.

Do you understand how strong I am?

"Ha, ha, very funny."

Before I could say anything else, my hand jolted up and punched the mirror, broken glass falling to the floor making tinkling sounds. I looked at my hand in shock, my hand bleeding with dark little droplets falling onto the counter I heard faint laughs in my head, consuming my thoughts like smoke. I looked around for a bandage and tissue to clean off the sink. I then looked at the glass on the ground. I left the bathroom after cleaning everything up. I went to my bedroom to go to sleep. Only to find myself wide awake staring at the ceiling.

~

~Jack's P.O.V

I layed awake staring at the ceiling.

'How am I going to tell him?'

'What should I d-'

My thoughts were cut off when I heard foot steps in the dark hallway. I got up and closed my door. Afraid, I burried my face into my pillows. I thought I was dreaming and just fell asleep.

***

I woke up and looked around me. I was still there, nothing unusual exept it was very quiet. I got up and went to the kitchen and saw Mark standing there facing away with his hands on the counter, a shard of glass in his hands.

He was shaking and clenching his fists.

"Mark..?" I asked calmingly.

He quickly turned around and dropped the glass. He ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Uhm, what did I do to earn this, Mark?"

He quickly released me and stared at his feet.

"Uh, I just wanted to say good morning."

I hummed and looked up into his eyes.

"God damn Mark, what the hell is wrong with your eye? Are you getting sleep, why are your eyes red?"

I couldn't belive that his eye was acting up again, I'm starting to think something might be wrong. I must be crazy.

"Haha, what the hell Jack, I this isnt a movie." (But this sure is a fanfic)

"Whatever, Im hungry. Pancakes, NOW."

"Whatever drama queen."