What happened last night

Last night had scared the living shit out of me as I had almost been caught by bonnie but still I have to do my five nights or I wont get my pay and bonnie was cute no she's a robot she doesnt hve feelings only the lust to kill.
"Time for another suicidal night at freddys" I groaned ( just the toy animatronics and foxy are in it too.) "Oh well fuck you you know what i muted you bitch ha ha wait I want to press Freddy's nose on  the poster" and it honked I swear I never laughed that hard in my life and I did that for half an hour until I heard " Ob shit better get down to buisness" I siad as I turned on the right door light and Toy Chica was there and yet again I screamed like a little girl. "Oh come on it's only 1AM and they are already at me me. Tomorrow I'm callin Markiplier he's the expert here" I siad to myself. But dam those hips stop it there trying to kill me I thought.  After thought I was constantly checking the cameras Mangle and Foxy are in kids thats good,Toy Freddia is  with ballon girl good good good wind the music the music cause I don't want the Marionette on my ass and Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica are down both halls shit" I siad after I looked at the camers 66% power at 3AM brilliant. Then I checked both door lights and they were at each door "FUCKSHIT" then I slam the door locks but they wouldnt leave and the worst part was they wouldn't go away I had 20% power left and its 4 fricking am! Have to find a way out a vent high enough so they couldn't reach. I crawled through the vents and while I was traversing the ventalation until i saw Toy Bonnie and she must of heard me and jumped and grabbed the vent bending it she grabbed my leg and tried to pull me down so I took out my flashlight and hit her hand she let go then I crawled through the vent and came out the dining room vent. 5AM almost made it.

Then I saw Balloon Girl but I knew she was harmlesss 5.36AM so I made my way to the prize corner but as I lyed on the box the music stoped then the Marionette jumped out and pulled me into the box where I thought I was going to die. But she then hugged me then to my surprise she spoke.  "Hello whats your name" she asked me "my name's Niall"I told her she it was cramped like fuck so tight me and her were againest one another. "Well I'll see you tomorrow night" she told me with a small smile. Then I noticed it was 6AM hell yes well "well see you tomorrow mari" I told her with a smile.