•28•

"I apologize for the long wait y'all. I've been sick for the past week, like half dead looking, ears clogged up, nose clogged up sick. So it had me out for a minute, but I'm back. Not one hunnit but I'm back. So I how you enjoy...vote and comment!!!"

August

"Sorry to keep ya waiting like this." I apologized as I entered my office. "Its been a busy morning."

"Its no problem Mr. Alsina." We stood and shook hands. "You have a beautiful family." He nodded at the picture on my desk.

"Thanks man, they my everything."

"I could tell."

Laughing a bit, I knew he was referring to the numerous photos I had of Misty and Nai in my office.

"And I must say, your wife is amazing."

"You trying to butter me up?" I laughed.

"Nah. I was speaking from the magazines you have in here. Everyone of them has an article on her or she's on the cover."

"What can I say, I love and support my wife and like you said, she is amazing

"What can I say, I love and support my wife and like you said, she is amazing." I smirked thinking about Misty. "So let's get down to business shall we?"

"Sure." He nodded.

"So you know about the program?"

"Not much to be honest. I was just given a letter and told to be here for nine on Monday morning."

"Well basically its a paid internship program I got going with your school. What we do is, we introduce seniors like yourself to the working world outside of what you may want to show y'all that you have options."

"Ok." He nodded.

"But it also means that you are falling short somewhere in your classes because I see here your down for extra credit."

"Yea. Um." He scratched behind his head. "History, Geography and Spanish are my weak points right now and given that I have a full scholarship to Georgia Tech, I gotta get this extra credit."

Nodding, I understood where he was coming from while I read over his files.

"I'm going to let you know, this isn't an easy job and I expect you to give it your all. I see you play ball?"