part 1

I skip around my cage humming and laughing until a guard comes in to tell me to shut up . I'm bored officer come play with me I say smiling childishly.now why would I do that miss grey he says.because I say twirling my pigtails your my friend I say licking my lips and grinning . last check I did on you and your voices you held the record.the record for what sugar. You killed 8 of my men and you think I'm not gonna hear about it Christie what do you take me for a fool.oh sugar if you weren't you wouldn't of come this close I say gripping the back of his neck and slamming his face into the bar of my cell and letting out a cry as it electrocuted me. Other officers came in and surrounded the cage.well what do we have heard boys a taunting voice say as he comes out from behind his men.

They all laughed and jeered and the voices in my head cried and screamed at me to kill them.your so dead I say to him as he touches my hair.yeah no I'm not here said touching my cheek.you seem to have recently Been suffering from loss  of memory here let me refresh it for you.

I grab his hair bring his face down on my knee repeatedly. Mistah j is coming officer and when my brother finds out what you have done he'll cut you into tiny piece's and use a it as dog food.

I'm restrained and I don't resist I just laugh as I'm sedated and knocked out.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I wake up hours later to find a funny looking woman peering down at me.hi There i said looking up at her in wonder.she ignores me and keeps staring.so your the grey lady. It's my turn to ignore her so I flip backwards and sit with my legs crossed having a conversation inside my head.

Conversation:

Head:it's the devil

Christina:its come to take us away

head:we've done bad things be proud of who you are your the grey lady it's not only your brother that can be evil.

Christina:when you look past all I've done im still the same phycotic crazy grey lady aren't I.

Head: of course you are that's what  makes you so unforgettable.

End of conversation.

The door to my cell opens and I'm restrained and not long after a needle is put in my neck knocking me out cold.

When I wake up I'm strapped on a dolly and being wheeled in the direction of the front of belle reve.ohhhhhh I say loudly are we going on a field trip I say giggling hysterically.i hear the familiar childish cooing of the infamous harley quinn.

We're going out i scream and laughing when griggs clutches his ears.he falls in step beside my dolly and I can't move my head to look at him.i feel something good slip into my hand.i almost let it drop but griggs holds onto my hand.its from your brother he's coming for you.i smile a big grin your gonna tell him I took care of you and harley that it was like being on vacation.your so screwed I say laughing.what does that mean Christie what are you going to do.

Lalalala i sing whilst I'm being drove from belle reve into the court yard.there was about a hundred different soldiers scattered around looking at me in disgust.

I'm unstrapped from my dolly and stretch holding my hand out in front of me for a soldier to shake my hand.im chrissy gray nice to meet 'cha.he doesn't take my hand and I'm about to slap him for his insolence when I hear harley behind me.harls I scream and run to hug her she laughs before meeting me half way and hugging me.alright  listen up a soldier who is clearly the leader

Alright listen up that injection you got its nanite explosive its the size of a race grain but as powerful as a hand grenade.you disobey me you die.i giggle at this and everybody turns to look at me.what hes funny i say folding my arms over my chest childishly.lady be quiet the team leader thingie says to me i mock salute him and giggle again when he rolls his eyes.you try to escape you die i lift my hand to touch the injection site on my neck and wince before pulling away.you otherwise irritate or vex me guess what you die.were known to be quite vexing just forewarning you harley says raising her hand.lady shut up the guy yells.yeesh you eould think they were talking to first class criminals the way they spoke to us i say to the guy stood next to me.yeah ok he says hesitanly.christina gray i say holding my hand out to him.deadshot.whats your real name silly i say touching his shoulder.floyd lawton.there you go sugar i say smiling.wasnt thst hard was it i say turning back to face our commander.

So was that like a pep talk or somthin floyd says scratching his head.yeah that was your pep talk grab what you need for a fight were wheels up in 10.see you might want to work on your team motivational skills ever heard of phil jackson yeah well hes gold standard triangle bitch study.he's right you know i say standing next to harley blowing  my bright hair out of my face.mm harley smiles agreeing with me.

####################################   

A/n
Sorry this chapter took so long.